Blue Gills are Biting!!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Went fishing today and caught over 20 in an hour. I took my little boy and he had a blast. Good family fun. It is so relaxing to me to throw a line in the water and watch that bobber. Its a great time of year to be in good ole Michigan so grab a friend or family member and enjoy the fishing cause its on fire!

B

bckwht

Always love catching some gills in farm ponds! Bet your son had a great time also

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Went fishing today and caught over 20 in an hour. I took my little boy and he had a blast. Good family fun. It is so relaxing to me to throw a line in the water and watch that bobber. Its a great time of year to be in good ole Michigan so grab a friend or family member and enjoy the fishing cause its on fire!
Basic fun fishing at its finest!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Always love catching some gills in farm ponds! Bet your son had a great time also
yes he did.
Basic fun fishing at its finest!
Went today with a friend at a different lake and filled a bucket! Mostly Punkins.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
those are Pretty fish! Are they good eating?
I like Bluegill fried with the tail nice and crispy..the tails the best part!! :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
those are Pretty fish! Are they good eating?
I like Bluegill fried with the tail nice and crispy..the tails the best part!! :)

real good! I scale them then fillet them with skin on. Keeps them together. Then some flour and breadcrumbs with a lil seasoning and fried in some canola. Delicious! No Tails lol.

nebulius

nebulius

Been fishing in MI many of times. Some of the biggest healthiest fish I ever caught. Miss the dunes too. I gotta make a trip back soon, especially now you're a med state! Go Blue!

2DogWalker

Smallies should be coming off their beds w this warm weather (did u guys know Michigan has some of the worlds best small mouth fishing rivers in the world....gills are definitely on the beds, summer temps will bring the full bite of summer on....Michigan has some amazing fishing resources, even without a great lakes trolling boat!!!!

Salmon and steelhead aren't too far away either people!!!!

Tight lines
2dw

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Smallies should be coming off their beds w this warm weather (did u guys know Michigan has some of the worlds best small mouth fishing rivers in the world....gills are definitely on the beds, summer temps will bring the full bite of summer on....Michigan has some amazing fishing resources, even without a great lakes trolling boat!!!!

Salmon and steelhead aren't too far away either people!!!!

Tight lines
2dw
Im planning on a trip to the Betsie River this year end of August. Should be some good fun!

Top Bottom