Blue Gold - World Water Wars

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Holy shit every single farmer needs to watch this documentary!.....its a factual documentary and not a conspiracy....

This Documentary will shock you!..

Synopsis: Wars of the future will be fought over water as they are over oil today, as the source of human survival enters the global marketplace and political arena. Corporate giants, private investors, and corrupt governments vie for control of our dwindling supply, prompting protests, lawsuits, and revolutions from citizens fighting for the right to survive. Past civilizations have collapsed from poor water management. Can the human race survive?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikb4WG8UJRw[/YOUTUBE]

Download Links:

K

Kalcu

I was thinking about this the other day, the planet is drying up. Things slowly leave the planets atmosphere. I think someday we will need to haul back ice from space, there is a lot of water out there. Asteroids, some are largely ice. With metal and other debris in the mix. We know water has to be out there, why? Because it's a very simple chemical reaction, two gases that are abundant.

But people want to go to war, always. Because we are a dumb species and it's easy. Plus it curbs the water shortage, less people around.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Water is a precious resource and vital to all life on this planet. Evil, greedy and power hungry people will find a reason to fight over just about anything...land, money, drugs, lovers, etc. We all must help bring more peace to this planet..if only goodness can balance out the bad.

M

med.botany

i wanna get off the grid and be self sufficient..drill your own well...put up some solar panels and wind generators...grow your own fruit and vegi's, raise your own animals.

STAY GREEN

R

ReelBusy1

i wanna get off the grid and be self sufficient..drill your own well...put up some solar panels and wind generators...grow your own fruit and vegi's, raise your own animals.

STAY GREEN

it aint easy

M

med.botany

for sure rb1...but a life thats easy isn't much of life at all i think.

C

croissant

dude nice post. Im surprised to not see more folks talkin about these sort of issues in these forums.

Top Bottom