Blue himilaya autoflower

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

So this one sprouted the other day and was not able to take any photos to kick off my first log heres the photo!

First noticed it pushing up 31 hours after putting it in. Cant wait to post more of these photos later on! Amazing that this time around the seeds seem to be doing well the last purchase from these foks it was almost a month after putting them into pellets that 2 popped out out of 10 and that was it..so im stoked! :banana1sv6:

Ahh should probably put in here that these are to be a indoor grow they are in peat pellets right now going into worm castings and a mix I make myself once they are ready to be put into the dirt.

1kwatt light system with plenty of ventilation and airflow (two squirrel cages fans etc)

Googling like mad about the strain and so far what im seeing is making me happy. The strain is a low yielder but it does produce purple berry buds that I was looking for.

Kinda wondering if I should hit one at the end with the blue mountain dew after ive starved it a bit just to see if it does anything for the flavor. Maybe grape or berry gatorade

Picture 15
Picture 16
K

kripplecreek

Another one today! lol posting tons of these and updating it probably often since its awesome being able to share this finally

Picture 17
A

apirrone45

How are the babies? Paying attention to this one. Wanna run Bh soon!

green fingers

green fingers

Sub'd too, looking good mate. Growing some HBD's myself after reading alot of positive reviews. They're about seven weeks old and smell sweet, bit like pineapple. Covered in resin too, run my hands through the flowers and they stick together.

Afghi420

Afghi420

I've kind of been eyeing the HBD's as well, the strain sounds pretty good, anyone finish growing out some of this stuff yet? How long did it take, what was the yield like and how was the smoke?

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

I have done these and they can be very nice. My friend had 2 seeds from the pack and he said he gt 2oz a plant, although i never saw it. Infact i only had 1 under par out of 5. Nice smoke.

Top Bottom