Blue moon rocks finishing time?

• Thread starter cali2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cali2

Ive got one bmr that has gone 8 weeks in flower, all the info Ive found online says it ready in 60 days. Its in a 2 gallon bubble bucket and this is the first plant Ive grown this way. To me it just dosent look done. Its by far the healthiest plant Ive ever grown, through out its life not one flaw. I lost track of time with it so I havent started a flush . If I just have ph'd water with some botanicare sweet will it help it finsh up more naturally (fade out)? This might not be the right forum for this question but I figure if someone knows a little about her they can point me in the right direction. thanks

J

John Ditchweed

looks don't always mean everything.......... get yourself a jewelers loop or microscope and check out what the trics are telling you.......... there are strains out there that the hairs don't turn orange at all but the trics will be 50% amber and ready to pick

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
show some pics i really want to see is it yummy looking

hubcap

hubcap

think they went 60-65days (under 12/12)
in soil from seed. 30day veg.....
been a long time tho....
prolly got a pic or 5 laying around...

C

cali2

Im gonna go to radio shack and get one of those micrscope thingies. So 60 days is the correct time, cool. Im gonna let it go 1 more week with just phd water.Ripz helped me out on another forum with the dwc. Another week shouldnt affect the smoke right? I'll try to get some photos cuz shes real purty! lol Thanks for the help guys.

C

cali2

BMR 8 wks.

http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q61/jenneisenhut/IMG_1761.jpg

http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q61/jenneisenhut/IMG_1766.jpg

C

cali2

Ya Hub, shes a bit leafy but Im gonna leave alot of leaf on in the trim, hella sugar! I dont plan on doin her again but I think Im gonna enjoy puffin on her.

C

cali2

Smokin on this girl for the first time tonite, really a chill ass high. Very relaxing.

Top Bottom