blue moonshine info

• Thread starter jdubz206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdubz206

i tried finding out some background information on blue moonshine...i found that dutch passion makes blue moonshine but then i also found info on dj short..can you give me some info on the blue moonshine used in your crosses? sorry if this has already been answered, i couldn't find it anywhere..thanks in advance!

--
j206

O

ograskal

Hey whats up Bro...Its a DJ Short Blue Moonshine selected by the Capt!...~ogr

J

jdubz206

thanks ograskal! i'm stoked, i was lucky enough to grab a pack of socal master kush x blue moonshine! :rastadancing: do you have any pics of that cross?

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello OG. I was wondering if you could expand a lil bit on this answer. Do you know what CC's criteria were for selecting this particular pheno of BM? More specifically I guess I'm looking towards answers concerning it's growth habits, flower time, smell, and taste. Since it is listed second in the crosses I'm assuming it is the male in the cross, but still, any info you can throw up with regard to him or any female siblings would be cool.

Nice work with the program you're runnin.:hi:

O

ograskal

Dont know much about how CC selected this Bluemoonshine Male...He just gave it to me and told me its was a proven stud....I have some BK x BM and OG x BM dried nugshots i will be puttin up soon..I dont have this Male anymore so i wont be making anymore BlueMoonshine hybrids anytime soon...sorry i couldnt be much help...~ogr

L

Lupini

would be very nice to see some shots of bkXbms plants.
bought some of those but yet to pop them.. it sounds sweet cross.. I read that BK didn't cross well with deepchunk so very interested to see how it likes bms :)
thank's OGR

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you OG. I appreciate your response anyway. You do what you can right?:hi:
I've been on the hunt for a real BB tasting BB for years now. Tasted it on Dead lot one year and I can't get it out of my head. I know it's out there. Been through a ton of seed lookin. Maybe I'll find some recessive gene trait for it in the packs I just ordered from ya.
Thanks again.

V

virgil

so funny.. dead shows are too expensive but am planning on seeing what's up in the lot when they come around town soon.

i'll be on the look out for blue.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

you may have to take the hades tour bus to any future dead shows and it only costs 1 coin, once the show starts it never stops. im sure you can score some good blue nugs there too.
enjoy:character0050:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Bodhi...good to see you around. Still reeling from your Trip to Nepal thread at BB. Wonderful pics. Hope you are well.

I always found the lot scenes to be a lot of fun. As entertaining as the show itself. Kinda fun running into familiar faces all along the tour. Develop a sense of family after awhile. Been awhile tho. Started slowing down a bit in my 50's lol!

K, back to the BB...who's holding the heady BB? lmao!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

the bluemoonshine does make a really nice dad, and its inbred enough to add a light buttery hashy berry flavor to most hybrids, ograskals BM crosses should be supa dope:rock

hey highroller, ive heard britishhempire had a nice blueberry in seed form, thisisme has/had the blueberry sat in seed form, inkognyto had an heirloom bb cut, i think the capt has the ol blue heirloom cut, and theres djs mother cut around too. ive heard theres a blueberry muffin pheno in my purple kush x kings kross. i know alot of people who are chasing that ultimate euphoric blueberry cut, i know its out there, hope you find it my friend.:character0050:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome to hear, been wondering about blue moonshine I have some beans with the BM..

Chemdog x blue moonshine
and OGK(abusive) x blue moonshine
both from kryptonite.

These any good?

aleYarok

aleYarok

Dont know much about how CC selected this Bluemoonshine Male...He just gave it to me and told me its was a proven stud....I have some BK x BM and OG x BM dried nugshots i will be puttin up soon..I dont have this Male anymore so i wont be making anymore BlueMoonshine hybrids anytime soon...sorry i couldnt be much help...~ogr
can we get some photos????

sooo are the "new" bluemoonshine crosses new? or with a different male? or did you get that male back?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Is the bubba x blue moonshine the same as bodhi's bubbashine??

Top Bottom