Blue Mutant Skunk , and Butterfreakz..BeanBoyz Genetics

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

Well i am back, and thanks to Beanboyzgenetics once again...
These are untested..till now...
Going to veg for 3 weeks, then into 12/12...ok so here is the make-up of these 2 strains

BeanBoyz' Karma King, S1 Fem "Blue Mutant Skunk"
Created for BBG by KK Peezy Dread.
Our new "Blue Mutant Skunk" got its name by starting its life with three colys and then grew into three leaf nodes all the way through veg untill I fimmed her.. I ran two packs of dutch passion Blueberry and this was the only plant in the lot that had this trait or mutation, so I decided to reverse a few branches and make some s1 for myself and see if i could get that mutation to follow..... she was a hungry eater
with vigorous growth and when i decided to fim her and switch to 12/12 she stretched as I suspected more than double her height with stretch alone .. then came the bud elongation.. she started to pack on the trichs and stank at week two ..and boy was she a stinky bitch ..the smell emenating from this plant of dank was of a dead for a week... ran over, meaty, rotten skunk or road kill with making me nauseous at times .. especially right in the am.. if smell is an issue then one will have to invest in lots of carbon filters....
she finished quick: 7-9 weeks with giant baseball bat sized nugs reeking of tha skunk funk....organic methods were used to grow her so the smoke was very smooth with them tasting like the smell in most nugs... especially right after dry without a cure.. now with a cure they seemed to get even stankier but the taste was the best right after dry...less stress the better in my opinion but she responded well to supercropping, fim or topping, lst methods during veg ..the reverse was done when i switched to 12/12 .....these beans are untested as of now but i can assure you some frosty skunky fire ..this is a one time creation with no plans of a remake.. so post your pics and grow logs on our site and where ever else supporting Bean Boyz.. We all about the love here.. any questions. hit me us up on site and ...stay tuned for two more bms hybrid fem crosses we mad

BeanBoyz' Karma King, S1 Fem "Butterfreakz"
Created for BBG by KK Peezy Dread.
Butterfreakz is a cindy hybrid (candied butter pheno) x Blu Mutant Skunk reverse . This feminised sativa dom hybrid should pack a serious punch with a smell and taste to boot. The sweet cindy mom i used was selected out of 5 awesome ladies, all with things one would look for in a cindy hybrid.
There was one that stood out tremendously with smell and taste ... i dubbed her the candied butter pheno but really tasted and smelled of lemony butterscothch candy pieces. .for realz ..shit tasted amazing especially when grow organically and with a nice cure. But this one was another strain that was best right after dry and no need to cure to bring flavor although it did make it more rich and deep butter taste after a nice cure. This mom was totally sativa dominant with a stretch up to three times after flower was induced. Also did great fimming, supercropping, Lst and pinching all the way up to week three into flower..
she took about ten weeks and she yielded over 6 ounces or buttery dank. The dad used was the Blu Mutant Skunkz reverse pollen .. with these strains together the resulting offspring should be interestingly dank. Some real insane shit. These beans are untested and we would love for peeps to show their grow on our logs or other places with supporting the Bean Boyz dank. The # of Beanz are very very limited and should sell quick so don't miss out your chance to grow this amazing fem hybrid, 'cause these will not be made again. The mom and pollen are both long gone .... butterfreakn get this one!!!!!!!

So they are germinating as of 09/19/12
They will be getting A and B nutes for veg and flower.....
All under a 1000w
should be finished sometime in the end of january

greenjoe

greenjoe

day 25.....and i believe she will be done well before end of january....mid december the latest i'm thinking
DSC07086

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

from what ive been reading lately its more likely that a trifoliate yields less than usual. think i read something like 20% of trifoliates yield better than usual? im sure one of the pros around here know more about mutations

greenjoe

greenjoe

dubble....i smoked a wicked trifolate G-13 from DRGT that was very very good....Time will tell i guess

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok here is a sample nug taken on monday..they are coming down this weekend making it 69 days..she has a very sweet creamy smell is
DSC07360
the best i can describe it

MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

not sure if I am too high but.. man the way that u illustrated that blue mutant made me wanna eat it :D.. will be waiting for that smoke report :). Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom