Blue Mystic

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

Nirvanas Blue Mystic

Can anyone share their experiences with this strain? What to expect, feeding, etc. Thanks!
:wondering

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Is this from Nirvana? I have run it if so. RB

R

RansacktheElder

Yes, It would be Nirvana's Blue Mystic. I'll edit the thread to reflect that. Thanks RB!

J

John Ditchweed

I grew her out some years ago was a decent yeilding strain............. smelled like berrys pretty easy to grow.......... one of the better nirvana strains

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
OK, You will find some variation in them as far as stretch and feeding. Some fine smoke. One pheno was a stinkier and sedative. I bet you find a keeper. Pretty decent yields also. Cant beat it for the price. Good luck. RB

F

frankie-smiles

Yeah, i've ran her. All seeds germed ok, from what i can remember the plants were not at all fussy. They seemed to grow quite quickly and the harvested bud was very good from all reports and quite a decent yielder. Some nice sweet smelling phenos in there, I still keep one around, not much blueberry taste or smell on mine though. More a sweet skunkyness but i like it. Great strain for something like £1.40 a seed lol. Has stayed in the room when many more expensive seeds have passed through. I think you will find something nice in there.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yeah, i've ran her. All seeds germed ok, from what i can remember the plants were not at all fussy. They seemed to grow quite quickly and the harvested bud was very good from all reports and quite a decent yielder. Some nice sweet smelling phenos in there, I still keep one around, not much blueberry taste or smell on mine though. More a sweet skunkyness but i like it. Great strain for something like £1.40 a seed lol. Has stayed in the room when many more expensive seeds have passed through. I think you will find something nice in there.

Well put frankie, not much blueberry with mine either but some good sweet skunky odor. RB

H

hygrade

i grew out a pack and let them all go.just didn't have the potency i was after.they all smelled of blueberry slightly but most tasted like a grape candy to me or the sweet skunky flavor.easy to grow but the buds never got very dense for me and like i said, the potency wasn't strong enough for me to keep around.good luck with it,hope you find something you like bro

Top Bottom