Blue Power - Sin City Seeds

• Thread starter bigcountry77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

oh my more blue power converts. grow em all out guys & gals I liked every pheno I found in those beans.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Blue power funk....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Great job as always bro. Did u keep the petrol around?
The petrol is chilling in the stable, probably won't have time for her in the near future.. Might have to show her the door, I'm trying to only keep 6-9 moms... Mostly Ogeez and something flavorful for the old lady... U know ;)

619ster

619ster

Damn so I guess you're gone then eh JB? Shit man I'm still gonna get that ARC to you man I need a proper opinion on her! And if y'all need a home for the Petrol I know where she would be welcomed with open arms ;) If any of you other junkies wanna give the ARC a spin let me know (also recently acquired an FPOG cut). Still need this Blue Power too man shit haunts me in my dreams lol. You got her shining EOS!!!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks 619, ill see if we can figure out a good home for the lady's that will be leavings..

Ill post a few more bp pics later.. ;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn so I guess you're gone then eh JB? Shit man I'm still gonna get that ARC to you man I need a proper opinion on her! And if y'all need a home for the Petrol I know where she would be welcomed with open arms ;) If any of you other junkies wanna give the ARC a spin let me know (also recently acquired an FPOG cut). Still need this Blue Power too man shit haunts me in my dreams lol. You got her shining EOS!!!
Yes sir gone for a bit but not forever. I'm down to try the Arc of course my friend. I have some blue power f2s if u want pop some.....

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cant wait to get the cookies done and dusted and get some lovely new BP x's on the go!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

My god this thread is killing me!! I bought some sin city packs from a club in north sacramento and my true power OG, Power purps and Powernap ended up FIRE but for some reason none of the 15 seeds in the blue power pack popped despite being in the same conditions as the other packs. This thread has me ready to pull the trigger on another pack off the Tude this week. Stuff sounds like the flavor is tremendous.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
My god this thread is killing me!! I bought some sin city packs from a club in north sacramento and my true power OG, Power purps and Powernap ended up FIRE but for some reason none of the 15 seeds in the blue power pack popped despite being in the same conditions as the other packs. This thread has me ready to pull the trigger on another pack off the Tude this week. Stuff sounds like the flavor is tremendous.
Wow that's crazy to hear. What's your germination method? Try scuffing them with sandpaper and throw them in water. I only popped 3 and all of them popped. SCS is known for having really nice seeds. I never got any premature green ones like other breeders put out

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I know there seeds all looked nice sized good color with beautiful zebra stripes. To germinate I soak in water for 8 hrs, then transfer to a semi moist papertowel. 1 to 3 days later when taproots pop out I put into 1" rockwool under t5. I've never had problems germinating in the 15 years I've been growing and I already tried scuffing with a match box. I'm not blaming sin city whatsoever because every strain I've ran of theirs I've kept around, not to mention how they have 15 packs of healthy reg seeds. Good products. I just think it may of been the clubs storage conditions, I'm just gonna order my BP off the Tude this time around.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

yeah thats odd sin city beans are some of the healthiest Ive ever seen

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Mine looked healthy but were small compared to the other two types I was putting down. Still, they were the first to germ, and break cover!

Top Bottom