Blue Rhino and friends, outdoors 2013 in pics.

• Thread starter Kebz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kebz

Kebz

A quick update, never been so eager for summer to get out of the way!
IMG 0733

IMG 0734

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Everything is looking awesome! How do you like the Blue Rhino?

Kebz

Kebz

Thanks cbdemon, I've been lucky in as much as we've had the best summer we've had for years. The closet plant in the top pic is the blue rhino another 4 smaller ones were moved inside due to lack of space. I really, really like the strain. Its not the heaviest yielding but it produces lots and lots of large trichomes and has a sweet blueberry hashy taste. Although the Aloha White cheese (front plant, bottom pic) is very very tasty :)

Mogrow

Mogrow

plants look awesome holmes... u foilaring with something?
falls just around the corner
u must be way up on like the 55th parallel or something. as u don't have any buds yet. i looked at some outdoor girls today, they're budding hard and heavy, i'm on the 37th.
peace mogrow

Kebz

Kebz

Thanks Mogrow, I am really pleased with the work the girls have put in this year, I think all in all this has been my best season. I was using a dandelion and nettle tea but I've given up on foliar, it works TOO well! I really, really want to slow veg and push into bloom if possible, so I've started using a guano and worm casting mix to try and encourage a faster bloom. I'm impressed on your observational skills brother - the 55th parallel is indeed where we're hold up. I have a few concerns about finishing before the weather gets too wet and damp as it has a tendency to do in these parts but its a roll of the die really. In order to push a bit more i've switched a few indoor plants (which are very close to finishing) outdoors and the smallest out door plant, indoors! At least that way i'll keep harvesting over the next few months and keep supplies from drying up.

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

How did it go Kebz? Did they finish yet and did you avoid the dreaded mould?

Mine are chopped now but not before finding a bit of rotten but on both my strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom