Blue Sat 2.2 X OG, Mendo Purps, Spacedawg all about day 45

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Blue Sat 2.2 X OG, Mendo Purps, Spacedawg all about day 45 except BS X OG day 55

Here are some shots from a current run.

In Order..

DSC08652_-_Copy.JPG
DSC08658_-_Copy.JPG
DSC08657_-_Copy_2_.JPG
DSC08653_-_Copy_2_.JPG

DSC08513.JPG
DSC08502.JPG
DSC08412.JPG
[img]
[img]http://thcfarmer.com/forums/gallery/data/500/DSC08408.JPG

DSC07849.JPG
DSC08575.JPG
DSC08577.JPG
DSC07831.JPG

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for stoppin in J. I guess if it's not chem, OG or diesel picts. noone wants to see them. The purps is pretty to look at and has great flavor but i could chain smoke it all day and not be where i like to be. It's great for lightweights and showing off some color though. Havn't tried the BS X OG yet. Have about another week or two on it. I will post more at harvest time of the same bud shots. Thanks again J.

true grit

true grit

Damn that blue sat x og is phenomenally crusted in trichs!! What kind of medium are you running those in?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
They are in Pro-Mix with GH Bio-Bizz line. Really packed on the frost after the last dose of Top-max and Guano Add. Not perfect though. I always have the same problems start about week 5 of flowering. Big old leaves wanna start droppin and I can't tell if it's over or under.... Not nearly as bad when i use Roots soil so I think it's def..or lock up. I think I need RO water. Even though my tap doesn't read on the truncheon it leaves hard water spots and residue behind when it dries. I'm not sure about that yet but I really like how I can flush the pro-mix and get them limey in no time. With Roots or soils with a lot of additives they seem to stay darker and wont really lighten in color.

Pro-Mix here.
DSC07820.JPG
DSC07837.JPG

Roots Organic here.

DSC08601.JPG
DSC08620.JPG

A mix of the two here. Not mixed together. Some in one Some in the other.

[img]http://thcfarmer.com/forums/gallery/data/500/DSC08208.JPG
DSC07939.JPG

H

HATCH

Great Looking Dank Herb, Your Doing A Awesome Job With Them..

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn. In the picture the Roots looks better. The roots has about another 14 days to get to 73 days like pro-mix picture. After drying and i will test em and see if I can tell any difference in quality etc.

It's Bubbleberry X Kushage. It doesn't look as frosty as the the other but every trich on these are tall standing globular headed and terpine filled. We will see.

Thanks for your interest true grit. I am always impressed with your med picts.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Hatch. Last pics are my own creation.:big_boss:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey man, great stuff! I ran all three of those strains, some real stinkers for sure, you found some damn frosty phenos there too.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
So glad to see ya here Big Buddy. This is the last time you will see little itty bitties like this from me...

I did find some stinkers...

I will post some of the Bubbleberry. It has the largest and tallest trichs I've grown. Every time I look through a scope to check out the trichs I save it for last, and every time I say "damn dem sum big heads", and every time I get more hash then with others. Oh yeah I know it's capitate-stalked glandular trichomes but i like globular and big heads cause its like a big glob up there.

It's like sweet skunky, garlicky, pine cleaner with earthy under tones in a bubblegum looking plant. The blueberry and bubblegum i tried were not even close to being as good in effect. however, DJ shorts 2001 Blueberry tasted better.

I can't wait to try the BS X OG and see whats up. I would like a night timer. That BB will have me cuttin up and havin too much fun to go to bed...lol

Oh yeah..It is the best so far for my back and joint pain. It's my bubbakush for now..haha

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok. Just tested a semi wet sample of Subcool's FLAV.

I will get some picts up of it soon.

It's going to get a report for sure. I am really high on some wet FLAV.

It's reminding me of Apollo's Trip. An apollo 11 X Haze cross from Rez....say 2004ish. It is still in my top ten.

I can't wait to do a smoke report on this after a cure and some more experience with it.

Whoo. Damn. Don't say this often but it's strong.

It's stronger then any of the spacedawg phenos I got from Sub.

Oh. Half these females hermied including the best one. I had to pick out a few with tweezers at week 6 and 8.

I should have named this thread "My Girls" and kept it going. Of course the white fires will get their own. Got em at auction for a christmas present to myself. Slurged a bit.:D

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok here are some shots of Flav dried.

DSC09092.JPG
DSC09096.JPG
DSC09105.JPG

Flav and spacedawg are both good. Strong stuff. Being liked about equally with my lil group.

The update on my cross with the roots soil is coming soon. The picture file size is too big.. But the roots is flushing just fine and fading like I like it. It is some high quality stuff regardless. I will be tasting and weighing soon to see if I see if I see any difference.

D

Dallas Black

Beautiful man-Great job!!!!
very pretty and very frosty-Respect!!!

Take Care

D

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks a lot D.

I figured out the file size. Smaller file size looks the same at this size so I went down under 1m. Transfers faster too.

Here are some of the Roots soil

DSC09201.JPG

DSC09211.JPG

Bottom buds

DSC09196.JPG

DSC09214.JPG

green bastard

green bastard

very nice man keep doin what your goin its nice to see some different strains

L

LaoGrow

How do you like the blue satellite og? Ive been curious about the strain for awhile, its wat spurred me to get bluebonic from spice of life.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice man keep doin what your goin its nice to see some different strains

Thanks green bastard I am sure there will more.....

Coming soon:

Cannacopia Gov't Mule
Sam Skunkman Sk1xHaze
Mr.Nice Early Queen
Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze
DNA L.A. Con
DNA L.A. Woman (one seed)
DNA Sour Cream (one seed)
PPP

Followed by:

Og Raskals White Fires
D-9 KarXBrains Choice
Red eye Alien Dawg F2
CC Raskals OG

How do you like the blue satellite og? Ive been curious about the strain for awhile, its wat spurred me to get bluebonic from spice of life.

Hey there LaoGrow. It has been a pretty stable indica. Slow vegger. Pole pot if left untrained. It has very dense nugs. An anti-anxiety high. Chill but not overwhelming. It could have more flavor but the high is quite nice and very frosty. I am still waiting for the last two phenos to finish drying so I can sample them and post some final results on it. 12 pack. 5 fems. One plant had a hermie week 6. 4 had none. Stoney with a lil body buzz too. How you like the Bluebonic?

L

LaoGrow

Just popping the seeds of her. Got a ten pack, got some crosses lined up as well =DDD. Im super stoked about her, i love blue strains and this one sounds incredible. Kushberry and crimea and bluebonic boff phenos. muahahahahaha!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I love some Blue myself.

Blue Moonshine from old DJ stock...ummm...

Top Bottom