Blue Velvet?

• Thread starter vintageherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vintageherb

[I was able to get my hand's on a pack of blue velvet before it was redone by DJ (early or mid 90's I think).couple year's ago I found a amazing male purple stem ,purple red leafs even the pollen had a pink tint to it.Well I crossed it into a strong female.I have no more of the original. Now the f2 are all purple and foxtails, yeilds low, and wicked strong up high. Is there anyway to keep the smell,taste and color but chill the high out a little..without losin my favorite stain ?Iv'e crossed the pollen into bubbleberry and got some crazy ass plants but not like BV

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Your gonna have to run a number of your F2's and select and find what ya liked in the first batch

V

vintageherb

Thank's Zoolander .I'm getting some FLO seed's from old stock do you think that could help me find something close to cross back into bv? (It's still in the family) I only have 14 f2 left..

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Thank's Zoolander .I'm getting some FLO seed's from old stock do you think that could help me find something close to cross back into bv? (It's still in the family) I only have 14 f2 left..

I would have to agree with Zoo. Pop those last 14 seeds and find the ones you like the best and make F3's. Hopefully the F3's will have a keeper in there for you.

A breeding project with your BV F2 and Flo could be a very interesting cross indeed. I say go for it. At the very least you could cross the BV to a Flo and then backcross it to the BV until you get the results you desire.

And if you want to get rid of that super potent BV F2 I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.

V

vintageherb

Hey Smoking gun If your into head blown trippy shit you would love these..I had a bubbleberry that was crossed with that BV male let's just say, if I would of took a clone it would of made (the elite) I will keep you in mind.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey Smoking gun If your into head blown trippy shit you would love these..I had a bubbleberry that was crossed with that BV male let's just say, if I would of took a clone it would of made (the elite) I will keep you in mind.

Honestly I love just about all weed. There are a few strains out there I do not care for, but I still try them all, and I really do mean ALL. I try just about any strain that crosses my path, and if I can grow it too, I always go for it (I think any herb grown by you tastes and medicates better).

You should have taken a clone, or a hundred.

Latest posts

Top Bottom