Blue Venom

• Thread starter 1seaweed1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1seaweed1

G13 Labs Blue Venom: Once you get bitten there is no antidote, Blue Venom is a cup winning Blueberry crossed and another cup winning White Widow to create a potent, compact, great tasting, great yielding Super Indica. This is a must have for any connoisseur or who appreciates quality.

Since I started smoking again 2 years ago it's the best I've smoked!!! Great taste and smell. I got pissed and harvested the last crop 3 weeks early (you know how much yield and potency you get in the last 3 weeks) and everyone tells me "it's one of their favorites or one of the best they've smoked", and I just laugh and tell them "just wait because this crop is going to reach full potency" The only thing I can think of that was better was Maui Wowwie circa 1980, not the crap they're calling Wowwie now!

My clones started the beginning of Sept. and are over 6 feet tall with nodes very close together. Only been flowering 2 weeks and are quite exploding with flowers. I'll end up with many colas 4 feet+ in length. I find that my harvest is 4 to 6 times plus as much on a 6 month program than on 2 90 day cycles using the same space. Think about it, just one of my long colas will give me as much, if not more than a whole 90 day plant!!! I won't go back to the 90 day system!

I'll send pics soon!

R

robz

G13 Labs Blue Venom: Once you get bitten there is no antidote, Blue Venom is a cup winning Blueberry crossed and another cup winning White Widow to create a potent, compact, great tasting, great yielding Super Indica. This is a must have for any connoisseur or who appreciates quality.

Since I started smoking again 2 years ago it's the best I've smoked!!! Great taste and smell. I got pissed and harvested the last crop 3 weeks early (you know how much yield and potency you get in the last 3 weeks) and everyone tells me "it's one of their favorites or one of the best they've smoked", and I just laugh and tell them "just wait because this crop is going to reach full potency" The only thing I can think of that was better was Maui Wowwie circa 1980, not the crap they're calling Wowwie now!

My clones started the beginning of Sept. and are over 6 feet tall with nodes very close together. Only been flowering 2 weeks and are quite exploding with flowers. I'll end up with many colas 4 feet+ in length. I find that my harvest is 4 to 6 times plus as much on a 6 month program than on 2 90 day cycles using the same space. Think about it, just one of my long colas will give me as much, if not more than a whole 90 day plant!!! I won't go back to the 90 day system!

I'll send pics soon!
Here are some 90 day shots of my Blue Venom test run. Nice plant but she diden't make the grade. Yielded me 3 oz. in 90 days. Not bad but I've got better for sure.

Update 088

1seaweed1

Some pics...mammoth yield on the way!!!

With the nodes so close on these, like I said before 4 foot + cola on the way! I harvested early last crop and still had a huge haul. 2 smaller plants and after trim & curing I had 6 quart mason jars crammed with buds. These pics only flowering 2 weeks...
Bluevenom2nd week

Another top

Bv tub

Tub

shruba shrub shrub that's 3 in the tub :weed-sign:

P.S. I also took about 200 clones (4 flats of root shooters, pic of one) from the bottom branches!

BV nextgeneration
B

Bubbles

Blue Venom Bush

Hey, glad I found this thread. Trust me here please. I have a monster BlueVenom bush plant sleeping now. I bent main stem below next highest branch. If someone is sill active here just holla . Then I will post . 5 gallon bucket fox farms dirt and gen hydro nutrients. T5 lights 5 two footers. 40 days seed to 12/12. I am not a rookie and this one makes me feel extra excited. 4 weeks 12/12 400 hps. Much larger flowers than others Ive done. I have 5 seeds from sensible seeds . I planted 1 vegged 3 weeks took 3 cuttings 3 rooted . no secrets just leave them alone after you buy the right gear. Keep growing spots CLEAN. Bug infestation can set you back months. I wish I knew that a few yrs ago. Im around if you need help.

1 month flower
H

huey14

nice plant

how tall did you get her befor you flowerd her i got five going right now at 3 feet tall under a 1000 watt in a 4x4x6.5 tent soil and gh nutrients flora nova
series and also kool bloom

lazarus718

lazarus718

I'll send pics soon!

Sorry bro, don't mean to be a dick but I just don't get the post? 4ft+ colas are just slightly out of the ordinary....are you just looking for some attention?

B

Bubbles

4ft colas

No way colas 4 ft long need a pic of that. I flower mine at 14 inches ,due to 400hps light doesnt penetrate much bigger.

B

Bubbles

more blue venom pics

Wanted to post todays pic. Hope everyones chillin

Feb 11 BV
R

robz

Yeah dude is off his rocker saying he's got 4 ft. Colas. No way! I call BS!

B

Bubbles

colas

4 ft cola guy is off spending his money he made on his technique. High times must have paid millions.

M

Mari-Wonka

Bubbles....I've got a Blue Widow(about the same genetic line, if I'm correct) finishing tonight. From what I've gathered this thing loves to be trained. Grows a lot like my bushy Cinderella 99, just larger buds.
Did you notice any intolerance for nutes? Had been warned they can burn easily so I kept the flowering fairly tame.
Plan on going balls out the next cycle and any "heads-up" on things to avoid would be much appreciated.

B

Bubbles

Nutrients

Mari-wonka, I use the general hydro drain to waste program and have had no issues.

Top Bottom