• Tagged users None
shadyslater

shadyslater

my daddy says i are allowed to him but i not to dig again
Helper
Bwml

aksquid

aksquid

Looks cool shady I am planning to main line my next grow and try and max out my space with a nice even canopy.

shadyslater

shadyslater

its a really nice style mate..
my 1st go i was running 1 125w cfl lol the plant was twice the size of the footprint of the light so i was constantly battling..
this time i have more lights but i working with a runt too lol

shadyslater

shadyslater

abit of usefull info from nugs himself..

"There has been some confusion as to building a manifold, and how much time it takes, i have found that building a proper manifold only adds an average of 10-21 days on to the total veg cycle, but i average about 14 days......the more you Main-Line, the more you will learn exactly when the plant is ready to be pruned and bonded....one must watch the plant very closely for her to tell you when she is ready to be pushed....
newbie growers don't really have this down yet, and it translates into added veg time.......also, clones take longer period.....
i highly recommend beginners starting out main-lining with a seedling, they are geneticly programmed to build a strong root mass out of the gate, (which is critical when it comes to how quickly the young plant will recover from pruning/bonding), as they are putting on early vegatative growth....a clone is a bit more tempermental."

aksquid

aksquid

Thanks for the advice Shady. I am not worried about extra veg time it all just ends up in my jar at the end. But i do want to try and get some nice uniform buds and loose some of the popcorn stuff on the lower branches.

shadyslater

shadyslater

Well nugs is the guy who coined the term main-line. (Not knocking c/w) but nugs threads are the originals as far as we know lol. Very indepth and learnt alot of foljs to grow this style. Im gonna have to go through c/w's threads as ive heard much.

shadyslater

shadyslater

My 1st goes in here somewhere im not 1 for great detail but its got all the main bits (i think) lol

shadyslater

shadyslater

a couple of shots from today
the scruffy 1 is on 10 tops i think and the main-line is done for 8
Gdud
Manifold 3

these 2 are the m-l
this pic is the tramp-line
The wobbler

the tramp has moved onto a modified lucas formula
the main-line is staying with the canna stuff

shadyslater

shadyslater

i'll post some more pics in a few days when i start bondage on the 8 head (fabric potted 1)
she's still abit lob sided but i've decided to bring her back down to 8 heads as the other is the 1 is getting most of my attention and she's gonna do better in the end lol

shadyslater

shadyslater

My cat has decides to have her kittens right next to my grow room lol

shadyslater

shadyslater

Fillin up the space

15 hours of light for this week then they'll get flipped next week yay..
seems like a fookin eternity since they where planted lol

the smell coming off the 1 on the right is rude already (dunno why she's started trich'in up already) hashy lil tiny bit fruity
he 1 on the left smell completely different its a very slight smell and its citrusyy

left is 9.5"
right is 8.5"
they should end up around 20" or so tall which i'll be cool with

shadyslater

shadyslater

Right they're in flower now just feed and wait lol...
Any suggestiins on a cheap all round flower booster? Or any advanced nutes stuff thats cool for all the way throught flowing?

Cheers shady

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

nice progress shots, need to try this soon. Have always done LST/topping and this looks even better.

shadyslater

shadyslater

^^^cheers bro^^^
been well busy and a lil ill lol
they're coming up to the start of week 3 of flower and they're getting pretty big now
Unnamed4
Unnamed3
Unnamed2
Unnamed 1

shadyslater

shadyslater

nice progress shots, need to try this soon. Have always done LST/topping and this looks even better.
Basicaly its a combo of lst topping and some agressive lollipopping mate. If you like trainin then you'll like this style

shadyslater

shadyslater

These 2 have almost doubled in jieght since flip lol.
Start of week 3 at lights on so im hoping they'll slow down a touch now lol.
I have a bud from another place doin me a flower feedin schedule involving some salts iv purchased (mono potassium phosphate and pottasium sulphate) so fingers crossed for a decent yield again lols.
Iv just read that nugs gets a zip per gallon of soil with 2 foot tall plants under 600w hps, i did 3 z's my last main-line with aan 18" tall plant under a 125w cfl lol. So we'll see what i get this time.
Im sorry i aint been very on it with updates folks but my adhd's been pretty bad the past month or so as i havent been smokin a lot to keep my self steady.

I will do a nice update with pics in the week.

Peace

bolo909

bolo909

These 2 have almost doubled in jieght since flip lol.
Start of week 3 at lights on so im hoping they'll slow down a touch now lol.
I have a bud from another place doin me a flower feedin schedule involving some salts iv purchased (mono potassium phosphate and pottasium sulphate) so fingers crossed for a decent yield again lols.
Iv just read that nugs gets a zip per gallon of soil with 2 foot tall plants under 600w hps, i did 3 z's my last main-line with aan 18" tall plant under a 125w cfl lol. So we'll see what i get this time.
Im sorry i aint been very on it with updates folks but my adhd's been pretty bad the past month or so as i havent been smokin a lot to keep my self steady.

I will do a nice update with pics in the week.

Peace
Can't wait to see your results..I mainlined for my outdoor..could you explain some of your trial and error with main lining? I would really like to avoid hermaphrodites..do you run regs or fem?

Top Bottom