blue widow. main-line

• Thread starter shadyslater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shadyslater

shadyslater

I run fem atm for time reasons.
The only thing a can say to avoid herms is make sure your trimming nd training is done in veg.

I left some sidebranching this time cos i know the strain does ok with not much light lower down.
This may be the last time i run it so im gonna push my luck lol.
But i know some strains dont like being stressed in flower thats the only reason ive had a hermi personally

usstoner

usstoner

Right on..very cool..I've got one plant I'm practicing on..ill b watching..thanks for sharing..

aksquid

aksquid

Looking good Shady thanks for posting up the progress. I will be main-lining my next one.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Looking very nice Shady! I love the way mainlined plants end up all symmetrical. Cute little kittens too. :)

shadyslater

shadyslater

a couple of shots from today.......
Thepair
here they are both at 19"
Herfirstbudshot
and so it starts
Mmmmm
and 1 of a top

well 1 more feed then they're goin onto salts and micro's
or i may just add the salts as a pk booster if anybody can tell what sort of ppm's i should be looking for???
i'll be using mono potassium phosphate and potassium sulphate.

shadyslater

shadyslater

cheers guys

@stoner, yh get the practice in mate your gonna make mistakes bro i've snapped a limb off each of these training em lol..

@MM, lol the kittens are such lil fookers now man the black and white 1 is a cow bag trust me lol

shadyslater

shadyslater

Im really not happy with these 2 atm. They could be alot fatter at 5weeks into flower

Top Bottom