Blue Wreck :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

INFO
Tester Name : winta
Strain : Blue Wreck (maybe purple wreck idk lol)
Method Smoked : bong, raw papers

APPEARANCE: purple buds, green leaves, frosty but not sticky (bunch of kief in the grinder)

SMELL: fruity wreck

Dominant smell of bud : wreck lol
Associated smells of bud : fruity, astringent

TASTE

Dominant flavour : WRECK! but more potent than ive had before :)

Associated flavours : fruity astringentish slighly earthy

Harsh/smoothness : 8(1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no hell yea!! my lungs was like "hol up hol up" lol

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 60% head 40% body
Potency : 9 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : night time, after work, fuck the world o'clock! lol(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/no yea i was grubbin :)

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic (x)
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics (x) - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

all and all the shit was fire! i hope it stays around for a while and maybe i find a cut ;)

Blue wreck
Blue wreck 2
D

dooobster

A buddy of mine made a cross of Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine and called it Blue Wreck. I wonder if this is one and the same? Looks tasty!

winta

winta

im wondering the same thing bro lol i asked but the guy said its blue wreck u know how these dealer kids are "yo i got that African Gypsy Ass its fire bro" :)

Nice winta! You sure its not Reseervas Purple wreck?

slide through for a email blunt :character0180: :) lol

looks dank bro, if you hook me up with an 1/8 of that Rob1 may be sol with the ecpd beans lol

D

dooobster

Hahaha awesome. I'm gonna have to hit him up for a 10pk of beans. :D

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to vap some of that winta!!

H

haze89

Illll report winta. I've heard rumors of train wreck showing blue hues here on the farm. I think it was in BG's forum.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Who's the breeder Winta? That's some eye poppin stuff to be sure!

winta

winta

im thinkin u might be right mf! its lookin like a purple wreck cross to me as well but the guy i got it from swears its blue wreck but you know how that goes lol

I have seen some blueberry trainwreck a couple days ago, looked nothing like your sample, i would not be surprised if you had the purplewreck x blue moonshine as your buds look like a purple strain not a blue strain, however you never know for sure with all the various enviorments and feeds and phenos, but the bluewreck i saw looked almost identical to my djshort blueberry (that i also have on hand 24/7) but smelled similar to most trainwreck crosses in the trainwreck smell looses its fuelyness and takes on a much hotter, spicier over all smell, smoke was ok, and as for the blueness in the billygoat section it was i who said my humboldt has a blue tone to it, however outdoor organic trainwreck can take on a neon green/blue tone w/next to zero orange-it is truly beautiful to see- and even better to have:harvest:

B

barada

1st time poster offering his 2 cents...

A buddy of mine made a cross of Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine and called it Blue Wreck. I wonder if this is one and the same? Looks tasty!

This is nearly a year later.

I had somethign sold as Blue Wreck in SoCal last spring.

It was really special bud--close to the best I've ever had (I'm over 50, smoking since the 70s).
Don't know if it was the same source though.

Great growing achievement, IMO, whoever it was who grew it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom