BlueBerry Auto

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

I have 5 auto's I planted them 1/13 just coming upto a month.. There croweded in my 1 tote I was wondering can I cut the roots from the plants and put them in 5 gallon buckets so they have more room to grow there bushy..Will I harm them from growing? Will I get better out come if I do..I think each plant will get more light.. PLeaseeee helppp:character0025:

t.o.med

t.o.med

no first hand experience but ive been doing a lot of reading lately about autos. i wouldnt try it not worth the risk. everything ive read says they dont like topping or being transplanted once there established.

M

mMmTHC

shit that sucks lol how do you like auto's?

Have you gotten any good results with yeild? from ur reading..

t.o.med

t.o.med

i just ordered some diesel ryder its on its way i wont have first hand results until august. thers a good canadian site that has alot of auto and early outdoor info. looks promising if you can put out the numbers required.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I never cut my roots,thats just me!!Ive tried it and it stunted my shit..

M

mMmTHC

Whats the site where you got the seeds from? I will let you know how much I get from mine..

I cut the roots on my bag seed to move it over b/c it was getting crowded...Its starting to form new roots.. so thats also my 1st time.. I will take a pix and post it up on my auto's

Top Bottom