Blueberry Bubba~Tahoe OG~White Fire

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheIronLung317

those are some damn nice pics my friend!! I can't wait to flip my white fire girls soon!

D

dagobaker

love those pics
can u give us an idea of yield potential?
70 days seems like ur going for all amber?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

those are some damn nice pics my friend!! I can't wait to flip my white fire girls soon!

Thx bro, yes get those girls going you won't be disappointed. I have 2 new phenos going in next round, can't wait to see what i find..

love those pics
can u give us an idea of yield potential?
70 days seems like ur going for all amber?

i'm looking for at least 30% amber, the Tahoe just takes a lil bit longer.. I'll be lucky if I get 2 zones per plant, I'm only running 400w in 2 gal fabric pots.. Thanks for checkin in..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

54 days

Blueberry Bubba... These are almost done, I will prob go another week..

DSC02092
DSC02094
DSC02097
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

54 days

The Tahoe is now starting to pack on some weight, this one has some time left.. Will run her in coco next time and see how thick i can get her..

DSC02078
DSC02079
DSC02087
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

54 days

I really want to chop this one already, but i'll hold off for another week.. I love fast strains..:party0044:

DSC02031
DSC02103
DSC02109
symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah UG those are some purdee ladies, great job!! And I can't wait to see that White Tahoe bro!......I'm totally surprised no one has done that cross yet.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Thanks fellas.. I hope i get some beans bro.. I agree, White Tahoe would be sick..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

BBB Chopped 56 days...

Next time i'm gonna veg this one a lot longer.. The plant didn't stretch one bit during 12/12 maybe a lil, stays short like Bubba. A good plant to grow if you have height restrictions or like rockin SOG.. Pure Blueberry to the max....:)

DSC02121
DSC02123
DSC02136
DSC02127
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn I like the look of that BBB, looks like it'd be a total winner in a SOG bed setup with a lil veg time and netting...Hmm..Exactly what my setup looks like! Where'd ya get this cut if ya dont mind me askin? Shes a purty one bro! Very interesting, bet she smells heavenly!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Damn I like the look of that BBB, looks like it'd be a total winner in a SOG bed setup with a lil veg time and netting...Hmm..Exactly what my setup looks like! Where'd ya get this cut if ya dont mind me askin? Shes a purty one bro! Very interesting, bet she smells heavenly!

Sup OGP, i'm super excited about this lady, you would love this one bro, it would kill it in beds with a nice 2 week veg perfect SOG plant. Loving the smells, It has a very very strong Berry smell... Its Katsu Bubba bx4 male crossed to an old Maine area clone called M.O.B... Many strains crossed to Bubba are mostly dominated by the Bubba side, but this cross is all the way berries so far, i don't smell bubba at all... The mother must be a monster... The homie from Maine blessed me with this one.. Thx for stoppin by bro..

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Sup OGP, i'm super excited about this lady, you would love this one bro, it would kill it in beds with a nice 2 week veg perfect SOG plant. Loving the smells, It has a very very strong Berry smell... Its Katsu Bubba bx4 male crossed to an old Maine area clone called M.O.B... Many strains crossed to Bubba are mostly dominated by the Bubba side, but this cross is all the way berries so far, i don't smell bubba at all... The mother must be a monster... The homie from Maine blessed me with this one.. Thx for stoppin by bro..

Damn bro, good story and even better genetics! Really hoping I can find a pheno out of my 13Dawgs beans I have veggin' into moms that has similar characteristics! Fat single cola of DANKNESS.

Good luck!

D

dagobaker

man.......u have some serious patience.......i let them go for awhile but urs are ready and still another week lol.......mad props
the downside of bubbakush and its offspring is the slow veg time and no stretch
im thinking of crossing my bubbakush with my snazzleberryf2 male.......give it some stretch

N

norcal

That White Fire looks Crazy with trichs packed on top of each other at only day 34! Good grow I've always wanted to try out Tahoe and White Fire.

Top Bottom