Blueberry Centennial Seeds Cut

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

This Plant turned out to be a pleasant Surprise.. Bred by Centennial Seeds in Colorado it was a cut aquired from a friend.. I was'nt that excited about it at first because Ive had a couple BB cuts that were not that good.. But this is the real deal complete with Blueberry Muffin Smell when you crack a jar... Its a keeper and Ive started spreading it around a little.. a report.:harvest:
THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :dlovejah
Strain :BLUEBERRY
Method Smoked :pipe,Bong, Vape

APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :Blueberry
Associated smells of bud :Grape,Fruit

TASTE

Dominant flavour :Blueberry and some Sour Fruit Candy...Jelly Belly Sours
Associated flavours :Grape, Earth

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : yes/no no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)60% body 40% head...
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)2 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Nightime,Bedtime,,Movie Watching,Jelling
Munchies? : yes/no yes
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry x(x) - black/blue/raspberry x(x)x - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape (x) - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees () and heres a few shots of her in flower and a couple bud shots...

Levis last visit blueberry 005 1
Levis last visit blueberry 013 1
Levis last visit blueberry 006
Blueberry centennial seeds cut 4
Blueberry centennial seeds cut 5
pura

pura

sampled this blueberry before...really good cut. ive been trying to get my hands on it ever since...im far from CO though....nice job on her...enjoy that cut hope you keep her around for a while.

Venom818

Venom818

Im on the same boat pura I sampled some bomb ass blueberry better than bubba bro indica dank tasted like blueberry muffins till the last hit the most amazing flavor ever.

THNX for the smoke report dlovejah shes a beauty

dlovejah

dlovejah

Dudes I love this BB... Couple of Rips off nice Glass and its bye bye Bluebird........Psychedelic:bong-hits:....

sky high

sky high

Yum.

I'd love to swap a few nugs with you for comparison as I may have a similar (same?) cut from a completely different source. Yummy, yummy stuff.

thanks for sharing a peek

s h

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I just got the old school dj short pre 2000 Blueberry, and OH MY GOD! I got one of my holy grails with this one, the leaves look a lot like yours but the bud is much more akin to Grandaddy Purple, dense colorful nuggets. I am loving that blueberry is making a comeback, yours looks sweet as candy! Good find there

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Fire looking bro what was the yield like??

dlovejah

dlovejah

Yum.

I'd love to swap a few nugs with you for comparison as I may have a similar (same?) cut from a completely different source. Yummy, yummy stuff.

thanks for sharing a peek

s h
Sounds good Skyhigh... Lets do it..
I just got the old school dj short pre 2000 Blueberry, and OH MY GOD! I got one of my holy grails with this one, the leaves look a lot like yours but the bud is much more akin to Grandaddy Purple, dense colorful nuggets. I am loving that blueberry is making a comeback, yours looks sweet as candy! Good find there
Sounds SweetMan.. The only thing that Ill do different is I let it fade too soon.. Ill let it go 70 next time and feed it up 60.. There might be more color in there..
Fire looking bro what was the yield like??

Hey Bro the Yield is really good.. Thats one reason I really like it.. Its easy to grow and a yielder and its tasty fire... Ill be starting round two here shortly...:harvest: Hey Venom Thanks BRO....

sky high

sky high

for comparison's sake...

FYI, this cut has been held tightly in the hills above Boulder for many years.

6.5 weeks into 12/12....these are being grown all organic in a 50/50 mix of Vital Earth potting soil/Pahroc GIANT perlite via a diet of worm casting/guano/multi-hume/biorush/gravity/molasses tea.

Chemdog D's in the same garden w/ same pots/food are of equal size/density....

I have plans on tap to make some S1's from her once I find the time to make a special spot to get some trannies a bumpin and a grindin'. LOL :makeup

I don't get down the hill to Denver much in the Winter so I'm due for a trip.
When i get things into the zone I'll PM ya and maybe we can hook up and do some "testing" dove...

thanks for the thread

BB1
BB2
BB3
C

CAPO

Cool smoke report! :) I can't wait to have this strain in my garden and in my jar!
:passingjoint:

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

nice report,
i know of a killer BB, but taste is slightly diffirent then this one. finshes in approx. 60 days.

taste is berry, chocoalte, and spicy to me. it reminded me of some thai weed from long ago & it's my favorite strain.

I sure as hell would be pleased to deal with that colorado BB though. wonder what would be the result if both of them were crossed together. i'm sure it would be dank cause both are dank.

i had the BB i spoke of only once and found out i was gonna have to shut down. so i bred it with moles Uranium Cranim male. untested so far , but damn sure somethig good will come form that cross.

i'll search for the BB pheno when i get the chance, cause it's really awesome imho.

that colorado BB is very pretty too that's for sure with the colors and all. i imagine outside it's a good producer if it gets done. thx for sharing your observations and the nice pic's too.

Motarebel

Motarebel

D, what's the scoop on that now? Did Centennial stop making it or just temporarily out of stock? I haven't talked to those guys in prolly a year now but i do have some of their BB seeds. Nice job bro,keep spredding the love!

sky high

sky high

Yum, hopeful. That cut sounds very nice. We used to get bundles of thai sticks in the late 70's that had that choco taste. I'd love to get a hint/hit of that again. BAM!!

I'd be interested hearing more if you have a good line on that one....

This BB cut is some of the best tasting (fruit) pot I've ever smoked. It has a BB taste that is followed by a slightly sour gig in the back of yer throat/in yer mouth...and both LINGER in the taste buds and olfactory for quite awhile after smoking it. On my first couple of sesh's with her I got so stoned that 5-10 min later i was asking myself "what did you eat recently that tastes so damn good in yer mouth?" Oh YEAH... THE BB!

Duh.

I have plans to preserve her in seed form (s-1). Just been waiting to find the room/time to devote to the project.

hopin to find a lemon flavored strain that is just as intense @ some point

be well

s h

K

kolah

This is the first I have heard good things about Centennial Seeds in Boulder. This is good.

sky high

sky high

FYI, kolah.....the cut I have and the Centennial BB cut are different cuts. Centennial's is supposedly DJ x an Oregon sourced BB and this cut supposedly came from a crossing of DJ x DJ. (but you know how weed "stories" are)

I've never tried Centennials BB cut to compare but I hear it is very nice if you get the real deal.

s h

K

kolah

Oh OK. thanks sh.

I heard from a few growers that CennSeeds are popping out a lot of hermies. I was gonna buy seeds from them but that scared me off. Plus they only carry their own (supposed) strains.

dlovejah

dlovejah

nice report,
i know of a killer BB, but taste is slightly diffirent then this one. finshes in approx. 60 days.

taste is berry, chocoalte, and spicy to me. it reminded me of some thai weed from long ago & it's my favorite strain.

I sure as hell would be pleased to deal with that colorado BB though. wonder what would be the result if both of them were crossed together. i'm sure it would be dank cause both are dank.

i had the BB i spoke of only once and found out i was gonna have to shut down. so i bred it with moles Uranium Cranim male. untested so far , but damn sure somethig good will come form that cross.

i'll search for the BB pheno when i get the chance, cause it's really awesome imho.

that colorado BB is very pretty too that's for sure with the colors and all. i imagine outside it's a good producer if it gets done. thx for sharing your observations and the nice pic's tooQUOTE]
thanks man.. I love it. Its one of my favorites.. Yours sounds nice with that chocolate... Yummmm
D, what's the scoop on that now? Did Centennial stop making it or just temporarily out of stock? I haven't talked to those guys in prolly a year now but i do have some of their BB seeds. Nice job bro,keep spredding the love!
Mota.. Bro I hope you like this cut as much as I do.. Blueberry Muffins. I just checked there web site and they have Blueberry back in stock it seems......thanks for stopping by man...
Yum, hopeful. That cut sounds very nice. We used to get bundles of thai sticks in the late 70's that had that choco taste. I'd love to get a hint/hit of that again. BAM!!

I'd be interested hearing more if you have a good line on that one....

This BB cut is some of the best tasting (fruit) pot I've ever smoked. It has a BB taste that is followed by a slightly sour gig in the back of yer throat/in yer mouth...and both LINGER in the taste buds and olfactory for quite awhile after smoking it. On my first couple of sesh's with her I got so stoned that 5-10 min later i was asking myself "what did you eat recently that tastes so damn good in yer mouth?" Oh YEAH... THE BB!

Duh.

I have plans to preserve her in seed form (s-1). Just been waiting to find the room/time to devote to the project.

hopin to find a lemon flavored strain that is just as intense @ some point

be well

s h
Pure goodness on mine too S H. I cant stop just smelling it... Well have to compare some day that be cool...
Oh OK. thanks sh.

I heard from a few growers that CennSeeds are popping out a lot of hermies. I was gonna buy seeds from them but that scared me off. Plus they only carry their own (supposed) strains.

I have never grown any of there seeds so I wouldnt know I am familiar with some of there genetics and they sound good.. They have a Nice Haze it looks like... This is suppossedly there cut but like S H said you never now.. I cant remember the dudes name but the guy that is Centennial Seeds saw my grow here and thought it looked like his.. I sure like it... thanks for stopping by....:harvest:

sky high

sky high

I heard tales of the hermie issue w/Centennial Seeds.

I ran the "roughneck". None of mine had the typical sativa traits...skinny leaves..stretching/etc. On the contrary...they grew fat leaves and stayed rather squat with very little stretch.

The three plants I flowered had average yields of average smoke. One tossed a few nanners in the last few days of flower @ 9+ weeks but I saw nothing whatsover before that on my plants.

the biggest disappointment was that the smoke was average w/ only a slight sweet flavor. I had hoped for something >more<...

not gonna knock anyone....I haven't had much luck finding >true< keepers in ANYONE'S seeds if the truth be told. (and I've been through a shit ton of seed/breeders over the years)

good luck, all

s h

dlovejah

dlovejah

I heard tales of the hermie issue w/Centennial Seeds.

I ran the "roughneck". None of mine had the typical sativa traits...skinny leaves..stretching/etc. On the contrary...they grew fat leaves and stayed rather squat with very little stretch.

The three plants I flowered had average yields of average smoke. One tossed a few nanners in the last few days of flower @ 9+ weeks but I saw nothing whatsover before that on my plants.

the biggest disappointment was that the smoke was average w/ only a slight sweet flavor. I had hoped for something >more<...

not gonna knock anyone....I haven't had much luck finding >true< keepers in ANYONE'S seeds if the truth be told. (and I've been through a shit ton of seed/breeders over the years)

good luck, all

s h

that is good to know S H.. thanks.. me too ran an awful lot of beanz for very few keeps....Motas beans are the only beans that have been consistent for me:harvest:

T

TreFarmer

that is good to know S H.. thanks.. me too ran an awful lot of beanz for very few keeps....Motas beans are the only beans that have been consistent for me:harvest:
So goes the legend:) Can't wait to find out!!;) Any recommendations on Mota's gear?

Latest posts

Top Bottom