BlueBerry Cough ( Old Oregon Blueberry X StrawBerry Cough (creme pheno)

• Thread starter WCC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WCC

BlueBerry Cough ( Old Oregon Blueberry X StrawBerry Cough (creme pheno) )

Mmmm ... this ones become a fav quick around here .. just flipped em .

Blueberry cough  old oregon blueberry x strawberry cough creme pheno
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
My ears prick up anytime I see the word Blueberry or Strawberry kick up in a thread, but both in the same strain?? Sounds like a winner WCC. I'm eager to see how these turn out. Can you give any more info on the parentage please?
I've been on a blueberry quest so to speak ever since I tasted the most flavorable BB ever at a show some years back. Best BB taste and smell, nice even high. It was truly awesome. Have yet to duplicate it and I've grown many strains looking....
The quest continues......

CBF

CBF

Supporter
highroller heres the specifics....

moonshinemans olBlue cut, which his brother scored in oregon back in mid 80s. its a 20 year old cut, yields huge tight blueberry buds, was hit with f3 males from the first gen labeled strawberry creme, screme was developed from strawberry cough s1 seed, screme pheno appeared in the second gen of those seed.

cross was done by CBF aka CedarberryFarms, aka cedarberry aka Cedar, aka ClearBarbedFunk, aka MrPurple, aka MrLerouix, aka Sid, and so on and on, with moonshines permission to allow a few packs out and about.

good luck with um WCC, nice to see ya around

aka

W

WCC

moonshinemans olBlue cut, which his brother scored in oregon back in mid 80s. its a 20 year old cut, yields huge tight blueberry buds, was hit with f3 males from the first gen labeled strawberry creme, screme was developed from strawberry cough s1 seed, screme pheno appeared in the second gen of those seed.

cross was done by CBF with moonshines permission to allow a few packs out and about.

good luck with um WCC, nice to see ya around

aka

Bang on !!! Good to see you as well !!! Myself and alot of patients around here have been gifted with LOTS of stuff to grow out, and medicate with. (courtesy of CBF) Everything this kind individual has sent our way has been put to good use and EVERYONE is thankful for CBF'S big heart. All of the stuff that I had found, kept and circulated easily had the ability to win many awards. SOME I want to mention are Black Chunk (Black Domina X Deep Chunk) , The TripleOGK cross that was done with a JC male , BlueBerry Cough , ALL of the Sour D crosses , and the list goes on ... If you see this ..many thanks once again from myself, and on behalf of alot of sick/disabled people ...

WCC

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey man thats great to hear, i remember chris talkin about the Black Chunk plant ya found, purty as well. still have some of that seed myself.

that tripleOG X JCBX1 seemed to combine the best, as a few peeps liked it more over the SFV outcross.

i do believe you are prolly the only grower to grow the BB X Screme, was a real small batch, and hell i dont even have any:( prolly aint even any seed still around.

enjoy bro, and ill keep watch to see how they turn out.

aka

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry I missed your response to my question CBF. Belated thanks. She comes from very nice lines. Nice work.
how did she ever come out for you WCC?

W

WCC

Turned out to be very nice thanks ... along with all of the other stuff that was gifted to myself and patients from CBF ..... SUPER fuckin stinky ..like carbon filter X 5 lol .. really strong meds ... thanks again brother !!!!

D

DevilsAmongUs

That sounds like a killer cross, always been a huge fan of the SC, that stuff has got to taste like a bowl of fruity pebbles when finished.

stickyicky

stickyicky

I pounded out a round of screme my last run. Kicks Ass!!!!

Only thing better is the hash from it.

The trim is caked w/ trich's too!

Harvest   Screme Trim
Harvest  closeup screme Screme
Harvest Screme close up
Harvest Screme finish
Harvest Screme trim
Screme  48 days
Screme up close
Screme concentrate
T

Trillion

Sounds like a match made in heaven, I'll be running some scremes next round, if only I had some ol' blue to go with it.

Looking forward to this one

Latest posts

Top Bottom