Blueberry Crosses

• Thread starter bluesdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluesdad

Who's got some good blueberry crosses?I got a few from friends on another site.but I'm looking for something new.I have ran DJ Short 97 blueberry and alot of x's if it.I'd like to try a different breeders crosses.I've heard good things about Peak seeds,and alot if bad shit about DP's blueberry but never tried it.My patients really like the Blueberry for it's help with MS.Ny bro is one of them so I really wanna find him something good.

H

hawkman

Who's got some good blueberry crosses?I got a few from friends on another site.but I'm looking for something new.I have ran DJ Short 97 blueberry and alot of x's if it.I'd like to try a different breeders crosses.I've heard good things about Peak seeds,and alot if bad shit about DP's blueberry but never tried it.My patients really like the Blueberry for it's help with MS.Ny bro is one of them so I really wanna find him something good.
Check out "Blue Venom" great strain - once bitten you will all ways include it your grow.

H

hawkman

Whats up Hawkman,bluehash was another one. I've tried the blue venom from Dinafem it was very potent,I ran a couple of their bb crosses but that was like 6 yrs ago.
Blue Venom from G-13Labs (blueberry x white widow ) believe Dinafem has a "Midnight Hash" stain all so

S

Seed Buyer

I used to run Dr. Atomics NLxBB. It would consistently yield 2 lbs per 600 HPS in a 4x4 area. People really liked the finished flowers but it did not have the look I preferred. So if you are looking for a heavy yield it will deliver.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Take a look at chimeras SPG x Blueberry..it's an oldie but goodie and chimera is a genius when it comes to picking plants and his overall knowledge of horticulture, breeding and genetics is top notch..and they can be had for a real nice price compared to a lot of today's strains..good luck

B

bluesdad

Take a look at chimeras SPG x Blueberry..it's an oldie but goodie and chimera is a genius when it comes to picking plants and his overall knowledge of horticulture, breeding and genetics is top notch..and they can be had for a real nice price compared to a lot of today's strains..good luck
Will do brother,I tried mental floss years ago but I remember it was tasty as hell

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I've heard good things about the mental floss..haven't personally ran it..first strain I ever ran was chimeras c4..wish I would've kept her around..oh well u live n learn

Top Bottom