Blueberry - Day 53

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushMaster707

mmm i love this pheno blueberry. i had 1 in my last grow, it looked great and smelt of blueberrys until i lost it to mildew. youve done a great job PK, enjoy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice bro and good pics.

P

Phatpharmer

Papa Kush you got some mad skills Bro! Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming! Is that your own blueberry strain or another breeders looks tasty!

Phatpharmer

P

Papa_kush

Nah man got her in clone form not sure exactly which cut she is but man she smells like muffins!

W

witchking

Nice Papa Kush. i'de love to taste something that reminds you of Blueberry muffins!

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Looking great Papa Kush! I just received a DJS Pre2000 Blueberry cut from a friend... I have seen it in action and it looks very similar to yours! Gotta love the smell, stone, & taste!!!

Keep up the great work!

peace, DJSF

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to say it looks alot like my pre 88 clone only BB..

D

DaddyzCrazy

Mighty fine and frosty BB girl you got there mang. Keep up the awesome job!!!

DC.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm really happy for you PK, but dammit!!!! Why can I not find that elusive sweet blueberry seed? It has been years searching and I'm getting pretty disappointed. The search continues........

P

Papa_kush

Looking great Papa Kush! I just received a DJS Pre2000 Blueberry cut from a friend... I have seen it in action and it looks very similar to yours! Gotta love the smell, stone, & taste!!!

Keep up the great work!

peace, DJSF

Fuck yeah son I love that cut. Anthing DJ tho is usually fire. This pheno has that same...'fresh out of the oven' taste:smoke

tojocam

tojocam

That's some killer lookin funk you have runnin there pk great work there bro.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey papa!! looks sweet!!! hey man what makes up the casey jones??? i saw it some where!!!which diesel crossed with what!! dj

R

redroot

beautifullplant papa kush. have been looking for the bb for a while. did the blueberry smell come through in the taste?

peace

A

azmatis

wow awesome stuff papa k
blueberrys one of my favs to grow
but none of them looked as good as yours
much respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom