Blueberry drooping outdoor please help

• Thread starter Lightskinmane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lightskinmane

Lightskinmane

Hi my blueberry is dropping all the new growth on top is drooping is it heat stress? It’s only been 80-85 the past few weeks I do have a cloth shade but I was waiting for it to be in the 100s before I used it since it’s 90% uv blocking all the other strains which are sativas are fine and actually praying thanks

Blueberry drooping outdoor please help
Blueberry drooping outdoor please help 2
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hi my blueberry is dropping all the new growth on top is drooping is it heat stress? It’s only been 80-85 the past few weeks I do have a cloth shade but I was waiting for it to be in the 100s before I used it since it’s 90% uv blocking all the other strains which are sativas are fine and actually praying thanks
Nah man , those plants look super healthy , but if you are as dry as the pot on the far right then your girls can just be super thirsty

Rooke

Rooke

I would suggest putting them in white or light-colored pots, or covering these pots with light colored material. The roots can get cooked.
Indeed I use the heavy white on one side black on the other side for grow rooms it works great. If you feel your pots they can get very warm in direct sunlight. Nice plants bro!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Blueberry is indica they like it cool my guess would be heat stress.

Top Bottom