Blueberry I think, I’m not positive.

• Thread starter loki.kotomi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loki.kotomi

Supposed to be a blueberry strain. Some odd things are happening. The leaves have point but they are on top of rounded edges there’s an extra side leaf already on the first leaves and the leaves are twisted. Also part of the sprout didn’t germinate.

Blueberry i think im not positive
Blueberry i think im not positive 2
L

loki.kotomi

Seeds be like that. First time?
First time getting this far alone. I’ve germinated seeds in the past, but by the time they had anything too them I’d handed them off to people that said they knew what they were doing.

L

loki.kotomi

Well it's hard to get genetics. Trustfall on here looks like he has the mad exotic gas. He does the lower 48. Check him out. If you're breeding he has the stock.
Right on. Mind taking a look at my other post? I’ve recently experienced some bad news with the first one I started (like 4 weeks before this one)

raredave

raredave

Supporter
I bought a big pile of blueberry seeds from marc emery a long time ago, blueberry was a big pita, you had to go through a lot and a lot of mutations, scraggly looking mutant weeds with witches fingers in there in my experience. if you have a legit cut of the real deal blueberry please PM me

Top Bottom