blueberry indica

• Thread starter ICON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ICON

blueberry indica?

Is there a chance that the blueberry indica will be for sale? ide love to get a pack.

B

biggs

all you need to do is pop some of dj's blueberry. thats how e$kobar made the seeds for sannie. going to get my self a few packs after my next harvest.

I

ICON

thanx... i dont have $150 for a pack of seeds so i was hoping i could get them for alot cheaper sannie has really good deals on all his seeds.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
I see blueberry indica f3, whats the details on this?

K

kolah

I tried to get DJ's Blueberry (the indica version) in seed form. No luck. Attitude seedbank listed it on their site but when I placed my order and sent them my cash they later emailed me that they are all out and do not expect to get anymore. They had DJ's True Blueberry but that is more of a hybrid ind/sat.

There are a ton of blueberry strains out there. Make sure you specify you want indica dominant beans.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
on the list for thc bay under sannies it says they have "blueberry indica" for sale. Im just wondering if anybody has tried it...

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Esko has been working on different blueberry phenos from DJ Short's work. The plan is to eventually release them as Blueberry Indica seeds, I think. (He's already got a line of Blueberry sativa seeds out.) They are being tested now.

If you want to know more, your best bet is to IM Esko through the Open Grow site. I don't know if he has anymore tester beans, but you may be able to get in on the NEXT test. I have only tried one Esko cross so far, which was a freebie called Chocolate Cheese. God's gift to stoners, IMO.

Top Bottom