Blueberry Punch from Next generation

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GRAMTOWN

has anyone grown or smoked blueberry punch?
the seeds are from next generation and im thinking about getting them they are on sale right now. the genetics on them are Romulan x Blueberry.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sounds Good. From what I understand Next Gen. produce some very nice flowers.

G

GRAMTOWN

got my beans. put 3 of them in a moist napkin 2 germ'd so far, had a 1 inch tap root in 48 hours. will start posting pics on this thread as they grow older.

G

GRAMTOWN

Bb punch update

BBP @ 5 weeks.. This is the only one i have left hoping its a female. I had 2 of them but my family memeber tht was allowing to grow at their spot changed their mind all of a sudden after a year. so i had to cutdown plant numbers and put them outside for now. and the pack i had of these got thrown away in the middle of everything so this is it for the bb punch. Im hoping on getting nother indoor spot going within the next week so i will try and bring this one in and veg it longer for clones. hopefully it survives the transition.

IMAG0269

IMAG0270

these pics are of a purple male i have. the cross was frrom a Supposedly airborne G13 from PNC in LBC x to an Nirvana Papaya. I grew it over the summer and it came out good so ima keep this male around i like his structure and the smell coming off of him.. He is also fast floweringa and vigorous in Veg.

IMAG0257

IMAG0258

IMAG0259

IMAG0260

IMAG0261

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn thats some colorful male flowers

G

GRAMTOWN

thanks man i couldnt kill him. the structure was so nice i thought he was a female for the longest till his nuts dropped

G

GRAMTOWN

Others

All of these are in 2 Gal grow bags with Roots organics soil
Being feed
pure blend pro grow 1 tsp per gal
and bloom with 1 tsp per gal
general organics bio-root 2 tsp per gal

PURE BUBBA FROm PNC in LBC

@ 2 Weeks BLoom

Smells Bubba-ish but im still skeptical on this one. I rooted a few clones incase it comes out fire.

IMAG0267

LEMON LARRY OG FROM PNC IN LBC

@ 2 WEEKS BLOOM

JUST STARTING TO SMELL
GAVE OFF AN OG TYPE OF SMELL THIS MORNING
ALSO ROOTED A FEW CLONES OF THIS JUST INCASE

IMAG0265

"G13" X PAPAYA
@ 2 weeks bloom
barely started showing sex
just finished stretching
stinks just like the male i have

IMAG0266

UNKNOWN BAGSEED

@ 2 weeks bloom
still stretching
leaves are curling up on the sides
Verified Female

IMAG0268

R

Rowdy.

ive grew blueberry punch for about a year and just got rid of it. my pheno grew some monster buds. the branches wont hold the weight so be ready with cages or whatever. its an ok smoke, got a decent potency. only thing is the taste was just ok. neither the blueberry or rommy flavor really came out. i would say this is a good yielding, easy to grow strain, but nothing to write home to mom about. and its definitely not gonna be shit next to your og or that bubba. idk maybe i just had a crappy pheno this is just my experience with that one, not a whole pack of seeds. you may have great results and love it.

G

GRAMTOWN

Male hermie???

I think this male is a hermie i see a single white hair coming out of one of the flowers.. Let me know what u guys think

IMAG0318

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I think this male is a hermie i see a single white hair coming out of one of the flowers.. Let me know what u guys think

It does look like a female flower. If you let it get pollinated, you'll have a MASCULINIZED SEED! Somehow that might not be the best selling point.

Top Bottom