Blueberry under LEDs

• Thread starter Unhinged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unhinged

Unhinged

Hullo all,
Longtime lurker first time poster. Figured I would share my first LED grow with you all.

To begin with, I started out with 7 clones, 3 white widow and 4 blueberry. To make a long story short these clones, at least the widows, came loaded with the borg and I took too long to realize and they infested the widows. Ultimately no treatment killed them but I observed my blueberry plants didn't have one single mite, they were resistant, so I killed the widows. 5 weeks later and all is well.

So I'm running a 4x4 tent, 4 blueberry clones, 2 inline fans one intake one exhaust, cotton pre filter and carbon exhaust filters used, one air mover, golden rod, dehumidifier yadda yadda

I meant to post this grow earlier but pictures of plants in veg is boring anyway. Im currently 4 weeks into flower and I'll be germinating seeds soon for my next grow, some cindarella 99.

Initially I started the grow with just a mars hydro 700 blurp but it left me feeling underwhelmed. So before flower I made sure there was a spider farmer sf2000 in place beside the mars to double down on light. And of course I wanted to get on the QB train. Now I'm not complaining about the mars (yet) but I like symmetry and shiny things... I would like to run another sf2000 or maybe one of the QB options from another manufacturer. Open to advice and help from anyone with experience!
@SpiderFarmerLED

Tomorrow once Im off work Id like to share more photos of my whole set up so I can pick all your brains for more tips and tricks. Thanks for looking eh.
20200709_213005.jpg

jamk911

jamk911

View attachment 1001031
I cant be the only one who is already looking forward to the next run mid way thru flowering... Now I'm having second thoughts cindarella 99 or lsd next?!
Lol def aint.. my gf likes gardening regular plants like tomatoes, squash, etc.. well i had some bag seeds and chucked em in her flower bed.. and never looked back once they popped through..
Now im like a week into veg with em already thinking about turning my whole basement into a forest LOL..

Unhinged

Unhinged

Same here... was gonna grow outdoor but the coastal weather has been so temperamental an impromptu basement grow had to take place

jamk911

jamk911

My only worry is if i start in say a week when seeds come.. it might get too cold in basement by flowering in oct/nov

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My only worry is if i start in say a week when seeds come.. it might get too cold in basement by flowering in oct/nov

So get an oil heater or something and heat the space ;) Tho consider a humidifier at that point too lol

jamk911

jamk911

Man ive been like staring at my plant it has the super tiniest preflowers coming in.. and im like praying its female.. no hairs yet but the shape is promising lollll
20200717 033939

Unhinged

Unhinged

I think youre good to go bro.

Wish i needed a humidifier.... the dehumidifier runs over half the day easily

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey unhinged , who blueberry strain are you growing if you don't mind me asking

Unhinged

Unhinged

Clones from a local grower here in canada. Cant verify if its real blueberry or not of course but I was impressed they resisted spider mites being in the exact same tent.

Top Bottom