BlueberryDiesel Sample...

• Thread starter buddogmutt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
Okay my girls are ready for a sample....so here's the pics of what was dried and cured for testing....i dont think i even have to comment on the quality....lol...smell,taste,looks are all on point...more of an active high now, great for the xbox...lol...cant wait til trichs are amber and ready for my taste....2more wks....

Blueberrydiesel sample
Blueberrydiesel sample 2
Blueberrydiesel sample 3
Blueberrydiesel sample 4
Blueberrydiesel sample 5
Blueberrydiesel sample 6
Blueberrydiesel sample 7
Blueberrydiesel sample 8
Blueberrydiesel sample 9
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

everyone should know buds shrink when drying so imagine the wet look their on time and also if they were bottoms then that also why they may look alil immature. id say a week or two give or take, start flushing in the next few days!

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
it says in the title...2 more wks....and yes those are lower side samples...and did the flush 2 days ago...only water and molassass last 2wks

C

chalky white

Okay my girls are ready for a sample....so here's the pics of what was dried and cured for testing....i dont think i even have to comment on the quality....lol...smell,taste,looks are all on point...more of an active high now, great for the xbox...lol...cant wait til trichs are amber and ready for my taste....2more wks....

looks good but i wish i could give it a taste

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Is this the Blueberry Diesel from Harborside? MO cuts I believe? I am running it right now and I absolutely love it, its my lady's favorite smoke! So darn sweet! Your work looks great. What nutes are you using/ used.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Not trying to be a dick but ur buds look like Dog shit, and I would put them in the hash bag and make hash out of them, sorry bro just being honest dont get ur feelings hurt, but u got alot more learning to do to before u can consider ur self a grower........GM

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
Not trying to be a dick but ur buds look like Dog shit, and I would put them in the hash bag and make hash out of them, sorry bro just being honest dont get ur feelings hurt, but u got alot more learning to do to before u can consider ur self a grower........GM

lol...gotta love the haters!!!

100 2761
100 2762
100 2701
100 2704
buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
Is this the Blueberry Diesel from Harborside? MO cuts I believe? I am running it right now and I absolutely love it, its my lady's favorite smoke! So darn sweet! Your work looks great. What nutes are you using/ used.
yes they are....and i agree...im loving it my self...cant wait for the rest to finish....

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Lol no hating here bro:giggle, just calling it like i see it, if all u have is 2 weeks left and thats as big as them buds/plants are side branches or not ur in bad shape that is a diesel-X them buds should be huge by now, they should be falling over, just pointing out the facts thats all.......GM

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hey GM, I don't think that the blueberry diesel has any real diesel in her at all......I think it is totally blueberry sativa of some sorts but I really see no diesel, ran them side by side.

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
Lol no hating here bro:giggle, just calling it like i see it, if all u have is 2 weeks left and thats as big as them buds/plants are side branches or not ur in bad shape that is a diesel-X them buds should be huge by now, they should be falling over, just pointing out the facts thats all.......GM

Hater. you obviously have no info or experience with this strain...google it and see pics posted of results...its how this strain grows..instead of jumping on my thread with the sole intent to hate...why bother...do your homework, see what the strain produces then comment...any true grower can see its a blueberry dom hybrid and if you know anything about how it grows you'll see how stupid and pointless your remarks are...grow up!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hater. you obviously have no info or experience with this strain...google it and see pics posted of results...its how this strain grows..instead of jumping on my thread with the sole intent to hate...why bother...do your homework, see what the strain produces then comment...any true grower can see its a blueberry dom hybrid and if you know anything about how it grows you'll see how stupid and pointless your remarks are...grow up!!
Lol im not hating on u bro just trying to get u to be a better grower by rousting u thats all, dude I use to run blueberry back in the day like 8 to 10 years ago when it was kinda popular it was a short lived strain and I know how it grows and I would kill it with that strain, U are right I no nothing about the strain ur growing but I do know one thing I could do a hell of alot better job then u did with it lol ,I just would of been embarrassed to post the buds u posted, ill leave u alone now so u can grow ur swagg:giggle:giggle.......

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

The pics of the plants u posted do look nice and healthy, its just them raged buds u posted that dont look so good thats all, I apologize for being a dick lol .......GM

Illmind

Illmind

hahaha bro them blue deez nugs look lil more like deer shit at that size. i agree i would skip the hash bags n go right to the toilet. that plant looks like it was grown under a 60w light bulb and fed weed killer. roasting session! but those other plants look reasonable

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

ˆˆˆ*A little harsh but honesty is admirable

Yea they look like they're close to done. I don't care what it looks like as long as it smokes good like DJ EZ Wider says "Golden rule #5 is always stay high I don't care what kinda green you smoke pimpin' sticks and seeds as long as it's weed you're good with me..." . Haterazation is MOTAvation.

Top Bottom