Bluedream Dj Short Strain

• Thread starter Jack og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well this is going to be just a very simple diary.
Seeds are original cut from DJ short. Original Blue dream

Started 11-19-18
Special day for me... lol bday.

In organic soil, amended with bio biz. Gen purpose fertilizer.

Pics as follows .
Day 6 straight from soil pop
3rd pic on is from today
Only seen water and silica , huge leaves , thick stem.
Zero training
Self topped
So will let her rip and post follow ups.
This is in a lab environment not at the grow . In a 1x2x4 seedling tent.
Lights are via spectra 400, veg
Switched to hydro farm t5 2’ fluorescent 200w
Plan:
Transplant to 3 gal in a week (fabric smart pot)
Organic soil
Veg under viaspecta 700. 4 weeks
Bloom under same
Nutes: cal mag, silica, fish emulsion, and let the soil do the rest.
Will take monster clones from 2nd week of flower.

Bluedream dj short strain
Bluedream dj short strain 2
Bluedream dj short strain 3
Bluedream dj short strain 4
Bluedream dj short strain 5
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Well this is going to be just a very simple diary.
Seeds are original cut from DJ short. Original Blue dream

Started 11-19-18
Special day for me... lol bday.

In organic soil, amended with bio biz. Gen purpose fertilizer.

Pics as follows .
Day 6 straight from soil pop
3rd pic on is from today
Only seen water and silica , huge leaves , thick stem.
Zero training
Self topped
So will let her rip and post follow ups.
This is in a lab environment not at the grow . In a 1x2x4 seedling tent.
Lights are via spectra 400, veg
Switched to hydro farm t5 2’ fluorescent 200w
Plan:
Transplant to 3 gal in a week (fabric smart pot)
Organic soil
Veg under viaspecta 700. 4 weeks
Bloom under same
Nutes: cal mag, silica, fish emulsion, and let the soil do the rest.
Will take monster clones from 2nd week of flower.

Looking robust :)
Very nice.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yea man this is a freak for sure. Gonna also be a huge plant if it keeps at the rate it’s going! It’s in a tiny one gal atm.
Did I mention the seeds are from 1992?!!!

Nicee! How did you preserve them?

It looks very healthy, well tiny bit of tip curl but that happens to me too, i sometimes burn plants to shit with my heavy mixes :D

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Nicee! How did you preserve them?

It looks very healthy, well tiny bit of tip curl but that happens to me too, i sometimes burn plants to shit with my heavy mixes :D
Yea very potent soil!
Vacuum sealed and been in my humidor for years under lock and key ! Lol been in the dark and I had forgotten about them until Shorts name came up in a convo, and I was like man I know I have some seeds somewhere, I also bought about 20 seeds about 4 months ago from one of shorts old mate. Haven’t popped those yet, tried one and she didn’t make it so put those aside for now.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yea very potent soil!
Vacuum sealed and been in my humidor for years under lock and key ! Lol been in the dark and I had forgotten about them until Shorts name came up in a convo, and I was like man I know I have some seeds somewhere, I also bought about 20 seeds about 4 months ago from one of shorts old mate. Haven’t popped those yet, tried one and she didn’t make it so put those aside for now.

Well it seems nice man. Good luck. It doesn’t look like you’re gonne need much tho :)

Madmax

Madmax

Shes a beauty..no wonder its going so well...its been fanging out all these years building up steam..itching to show herself and shes gone WHAMMO!! ...

Whats ya plans Jack...you gonna breed her...

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Shes a beauty..no wonder its going so well...its been fanging out all these years building up steam..itching to show herself and shes gone WHAMMO!! ...

Whats ya plans Jack...you gonna breed her...
Pull a few dozen clones and then see if I can back cross it to blueberry, dunno, I’m not gonna Mess up someone else’s hard work but man it’s so good genetically I’m tempted to do a few crosses.

Madmax

Madmax

Sounds the go Jack.... id b tempted aswell..can i ask ya say if i spray some colodial silver on a branch when plant has started budding will the rest of plant go all to seed or make it herm all over i should say..im keen to try some on a sherbet to self it and also when ive done that put that bag what was holding the pollen in to put on another female..will that work....

william76

william76

Sounds the go Jack.... id b tempted aswell..can i ask ya say if i spray some colodial silver on a branch when plant has started budding will the rest of plant go all to seed or make it herm all over i should say..im keen to try some on a sherbet to self it and also when ive done that put that bag what was holding the pollen in to put on another female..will that work....
Yea,but once u spray the plant the whole thing will herm not just 1 branch and it will seed anything close and u cant smoke it either.@jack og whats the history/genetics of ur blue dream seeds?,didnt know it was around in 92,love old seeds they might possibly be the best thing ever(as long as they still pop!),good luck!,76

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
ethcan

ethcan

Looking forward to this one.

DJ Short (the company. DJ short is now run by DJ short's son) apparently lost a huge chunk of their genetics. They don't even have their original blueberry male anymore. All the modern blueberry beans unfortunately are nothing like the original. Enjoy that gem of a plant you've got there, an old school DJ short plant!

Watching

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Starting the veg feed tommorow. Will feed for a week in the 1 gal then it goes into 3 gal fabric for veg for 4 weeks , get some cuts, flip, cut more
Then let her rip for flower.
Not gonna do much of any training. Will do a scrog net

Top Bottom