BlueLab Guardian PH/EC/Temp monitor

• Thread starter webstar5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
webstar5

webstar5

I used to run a tri-meter but I've been looking at other options recently and came accross the BlueLab Guardian. There are a bunch of good reviews out there but I went to my local hydro store and they arent a fan of BlueLabs equipment.

I was wondering if I could get some first hand reviews from some of the farmers that are actually using the Guardian.

Thanks in advance!

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I use 2 of them. Have been for the last 3 years no problems other then lightning killed one probe but you can buy replacements fairly cheap. I've been really happy with mine. They seem to hold calibration better then what I've used in the past

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

I used to run a tri-meter but I've been looking at other options recently and came accross the BlueLab Guardian. There are a bunch of good reviews out there but I went to my local hydro store and they arent a fan of BlueLabs equipment.

I was wondering if I could get some first hand reviews from some of the farmers that are actually using the Guardian.

Thanks in advance!
Which ever hydro store told you they are not a fan of bluelab's gear are spitting some bullshit. Bluelab's ppm meters are some of the most reliable on the market. I have been using the same one going on 3 years as well, it works great as long as you clean it every now and then. I will say that the ph meters that come with the combo meters work well but are very fragile and will need to be replaced pretty often, but they are not that expensive.(Same probe that would come on the combo meter) If you need the meter for just the ph just get the waterproof ph meter from bluelab im currently using that aswell and it is very reliable and comes with a year long warranty.

cardrack111

cardrack111

the bluelab pH pens blow. i:ve gone through 2 of em in 6 months. can anyone recommend a good ph meter

deacon1503

deacon1503

my guardian is great even though the EC isn't accurate and its non calibrate able.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey dude,

store owners have secret dealings and relationships with certain companies. never let their opinions effect your personal needs.

blue lab monitors are made for laboratories, and used everywhere by professionals.

perfect in our case, just use EC as new zealand uses a 500 inversion for their ppm, not 700 and you will burn crops.

blue lab is all i trust in my grows, mm

Top Bottom