BlueNightmare harvest shots

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

This is the one and only blue dream killer, it eats shitty strains up and spits them out. Blockhead blueberry pheno plant I got last year from some original seedss

I think I know what people are looking for when they go for blue dream but I think that strain is the most overrated thing ever so i go out of my way to give people this one. It is better in every way possible with huge yields, intense blue flavor, resin overload and also a great hybrid high that is daytime friendly, no couchlock.

Blockdream
Blockdream 4
Blockdream 2
Blockdream 3
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Looking really nice and blue. I'm sure it is dank as hell! Good job, Fractal.

fractal

fractal

Thanks MHC and check out the solid colas of blueberry chunk paradise ! This is the second time I ran it outdoors, last year was a seed plant and so the clones have "matured" and pump out more resin now and an insanely dank blue grapefruit smell that burns your nose.

I was afraid that there would be mold in the colas but they were all in 100% perfect condition besides a few grams lost to a caterpillar bite. I strung up 3 tops, cut into sections on a string and I think there is like 1/2 pound just from 3 tops.

BlueNightmare
BlueNightmare 2
fractal

fractal

U know man I still have not ran this girl indoors yet, but I will very soon as I am planning a vertical tiered setup to maximize yield so I'm going to be throwing in a LOT of "Block Nightmare" and the SPG blockhead also, and GDP to get pounds of stocky, dense colas. I expect she goes a full 60 days indoors and throws more colors with an intense flush. . .I have at least 20 more Blockhead F1 seeds to grow out and find one that colors up every time. . . This one colors up as it flushes out the nutrients only.

There was about 50/50 pistils brown and white but it went at least the equivalent of 8.5 weeks indoors I am positive, if not 9. Just could not risk any mold and I don't regret chopping now because the colas are so thick the pistils die inside there and start to rot eventually . . . In this case the giveaway to a small bit of rot from a worm bite was a withered fan leaf you can see in one of the pics here.

4 sure Winta, I play with fire and wouldn't have it any other way.

S

strictlyHYDROid

oowww , yummy

this is amongst the best iv seen
be a bummer to lose that to mold
with that looking soo sticky and dense
what nutes and additives did you use

fractal

fractal

Botanicare CNS for veg, and Espoma TomatoTone dry organic fertilizer. That shit works so well, texture on all the buds on all strains is perfect. Dense, sticky and juicy and all the buds look like indoors. Nobody is even questioning if it's outdoor or in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom