Bluetooth V.2 and Sweetooth13

• Thread starter Krip Keeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krip Keeper

Here are a few pics of two crosses i made a little while back. I will try to find out what week they are at. Looks to be after 5 weeks but i'm not sure. The Bluetooth V.2 is DJ BB (sat/indy) x Chimera's GF/BB. The Sweetooth13 is mr. nice 2004 g13/hp x Chimera's GF/BB. The gf/bb male had all the signs. They are still under testing.

They were 34 days into flower in those pics KK:).
Big thanks to BombBP! :cool0041:

Bluetooth v2 and sweetooth13
Bluetooth v2 and sweetooth13 2
Bluetooth v2 and sweetooth13 3
Bluetooth v2 and sweetooth13 4
Bluetooth v2 and sweetooth13 5
Bluetooth v2 and sweetooth13 6
G

Guano

Excellent looking crosses there KK,you've got the greenthumb w/the golden touch.:cool0044:

K

Krip Keeper

Ripz, they are still being tested, but they show promise. The vigor should not be a problem. I found a very nice mom that turned a maroon purple out of my first run. She tasted great. The father used was just like her. Good luck on yours!

Thanks guano, U too bud. K+

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful plants kk, thanks for sharing those.

K

Krip Keeper

Thanks for stopping bye Herer, not a problem buddy. take care, krip

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking good Krip.. Sound like nice crosses:banana:... Good luck with them. Cheers d.:afroweed:

J

Jeffman

thanks for sharing brutha krip !! looking real good
peace
jeffman

Motarebel

Motarebel

Very nice bro,think shoe's is running these right now. BlackBart sent me some G-13/HP x sweettooth #3 that should be very similar. You got any Mango13 pics?

hubcap

hubcap

hey, famer Krip Keeper...
good luck on your journey man.
sure looks like some fire from where im sittin!

tks for takin the time to share your work with us.

K

Krip Keeper

Hey D, thanks buddy.

Nman, They should be interesting enough for sure.

Brutha Jeffman, Glad ya dropped in. I been trying to get ya a package buddy. Just hollar!

Sup Brutha Mota? Man shoes didnt tell me he was. Kewl bro! Blackbart had the same epiphany huh? I may want to cross them up to see what they do... I'm looking to infuse the sweet into the power. We shall see... I'll post some m13 pics here in a bit. Funk is growing out the clone i circulated right now. Mango infused body punch.

Thanks hubcap, they are taking shape that is for sure man. thanks for stopping by.

K

Krip Keeper

Thanks Bomb!

I'll look over there jeff...

Here are some of my Mango13 pics. They are from my first run. I had 3 main phenos. Mango13 is a 2004 Sensi g13/hp mom and a very fruity somango dad made by soma in 2006.

Mango13 001
Mango13 002
Mango13 003
Mango13 004
Mango13 005
Mango13 006
Mango13 007
Mango13 008
Mango13 009
Mango13
D

dooobster

Gorgeous ladies KK... Lookin extremely dank indeed.
You never cease to amaze with your skillz.
I can sit and stare at your pics for hours man.

K

Krip Keeper

Thanks dooob, your to kind man.

Thanks again Bomb

Here are pics of mango13 grown by funkstarfish. They are of the clone I circulated. He did a damn good job with it. First 2 are 39 days. next 2 are 41 days. The last 2 are 49 days.

Mango13 funk 39 days
Mango13 funk 39 days 01
Mango13 funk 41 days 00
Mango13 funk 41 days 01
Mango13 funk 49 days  01
Mango13 funk 49 days  00
D

dooobster

Damn good job with it indeed! Go funk!! Good lord that looks incredible.
:D

K

Krip Keeper

Sweetooth13

This girl has been through it. She was growing great until I dropped a fan on her, splitting the main stem down the middle:fighting0087:. Couple of pieces of duct tape later and she's back in full bloom. Let's hope I don't have anymore accidents with her:cool0041:.

She smells ultra sweet...name fits her perfect. Like candy or bubblegum. Nice cross KK;).

This is Sweetooth13.
I'm guessing she is around 4 weeks. "(32 Dayz)" A few dayz off. my eye is getting outta practice. hehe...

Thanks Bomb! Looking good buddy.

Swt13 02
Swt13 01
Top Bottom