Blusoak Gravity Resevoir, should i use, or go through the hassle of an inline system to main water(id have to).

• Thread starter cobblestoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cobblestoner

cobblestoner

Ive got a blusoak system set up (a schematic anyway) but i am reallly skeptical tbh about the gravity system because it seems like they want you to just put it up 3-5ft above the garden bed, be able to mix in nutrients, and not have to worry about any sort of air getting trapped in lines of anything that needs to be kept in check or/if not troubleshooted while the water is being sent down.
So does anyone have any experiences with this gravity fed resevoir system, am i just getting the wrong idea?(like is all the work just done in the carrots and i dont need the worry about the system, like its just literally feeding water right down?)
Any comments, help, videos, esc would help so immensely.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Ive got a blusoak system set up (a schematic anyway) but i am reallly skeptical tbh about the gravity system because it seems like they want you to just put it up 3-5ft above the garden bed, be able to mix in nutrients, and not have to worry about any sort of air getting trapped in lines of anything that needs to be kept in check or/if not troubleshooted while the water is being sent down.
So does anyone have any experiences with this gravity fed resevoir system, am i just getting the wrong idea?(like is all the work just done in the carrots and i dont need the worry about the system, like its just literally feeding water right down?)
Any comments, help, videos, esc would help so immensely.
I've been running Blumats with gravity-fed reservoirs for about 18 months. In general, the system works great and I love it. The problems I've had have all been my fault...either letting a res run dry, or fiddling around with the carrots and screwing things up. With properly dialed-in carrots and promptly topped-up resses, the system just works.

Top Bottom