Bluzboy Goes High Tech With 220v And Auto Digital Timer For Lighting....

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

After 5 years, 7 days a week of plugging in my flower room lights at 7;30pm and then unplugging them at 7:20am,......yes, every fucking day for the last 5 years I have manually plugged in and manually unplugged my flower room lights using two separate alarms to wake or remind me to do so.....today with the help of a actual skilled tradesman, my electricity was switched from 110 to 220 volts, strung my lights to a automatic digital timer(the white thingy in the wall socket in the pic) that turns itself on at 7;30pm and off at 7;20 am and I am just elated to get this advanced new 20th century timer technology and stop using the 18th century one I used these last 5 years....I have pics....see below this new amazing technology that saves one from plugging and unplugging their lights in the flower room.......these should be available on EBay or Amazon if not now...soon...wow, technology, what a concept ....sure glad I found out from extensive laborious research by word of mouth from a lot of people for five years about these timer thingys and doing the electrical change too....now finally after 5 years, 7 days a week.......plugging in, plugging out......no more.....I felt confident enough about the dependability and went "high tech".....also a couple of pics of some 6 to 7 foot ladies early in bloom all in #7 pots under 3k of HPS......hooked up to a high tech digital light timer now too......
Have a great weekend everyone and laugh out loud a lot.... especially with the ones you love!
Bluzboy goes high tech with 220v and auto digital timer for lighting
Bluzboy goes high tech with 220v and auto digital timer for lighting 2
Bluzboy goes high tech with 220v and auto digital timer for lighting 3
Bluzboy goes high tech with 220v and auto digital timer for lighting 4

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

welcome to the 21st century

nice trees
Thanks for the comps Motherlode....I like to grow them Amazonian tall, like Long Tall Marcia Ball, the Road House blues singer performer, who has legs that go all the way up to your ears....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I have a whole new level of respect for your work you goofball....lol
You didn't have to blab.......roflmao...... o_O 5years
Thanks Germinator for the comps too bro! Yeahhhhhhhhhh brother, 5 yearrrrrrrs......plug it in, unplug it out......, plug it in, unplug it out,........ plug it in, unplug it out.... etc, .....etc, .....I was a dedicated and timely punctual reliable manual timer for over 2, 125 days of "plug it in, unplug it out, plug it, unplug it out",....... 2,125 successful times I did that at least.....amazing reliable functional manual timer I was.....I laid myself off yesterday,... pink slipped my own ass, .....and I am giving myself an exit interview today since I put in and took early retirement when I heard an electrician was coming over before I could lay myself off yesterday,.... and now I have to give myself an HR exit interview as I had 5 years in as a "plug it in, unplug it out"union manual timer laborer and was vested in my garden retirement pension program of my imagination, a garden pension plan which is quite large and expansive in nature and size like my imagination is.........I going make myself pay up for them 2100 days of solid service I tell you....not one sick day did I call in either...I'm going to make the myself buy me a new Round Neck all chrome steel metal bodied resonator guitar/dobro..... a nice one, like a National....that's what I am demanding from myself for my early retirement bonus....

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I can now also focus on writing the books on Cannabis breeding I have intended to do once I learn some Cannabis breeding..... my books on Cannabis breeding I have the titles too already howver, the first book for beginners on how to breed cannabis I am calling "Stamins Are Mars And Pistils Are Venus", then the follow up book for advanced breeders 9is going to be called "Successful Legal Polygamy With Pollen"....watch for these Bluzboy books on cannabis breeding by me, the Bluzboy, ... to hit grow bookstore shelves near all of you in the future sometime in about 7 to 9 years from now...once I learn to breed cannabis....at least somewhat successfully...these "how to books on breeding" will be kind of "Red Green" does cannabis breeding how to books...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Me jamming on a friends Gibson SG...ahem..Merry Christmas Yah allllll! This should make some bros with goatee's smile out here...might have to have Facebook to see it or log on, but lets give it a try..

hiboy

hiboy

I'm amazed your outlets held up that long from the constant abuse
Hb

Top Bottom