Bluzboy's 01-21-2013 White Rhino Harvest Pics

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Started harvesting three White Rhino trees all over 5 foot tall at 8pm and I am still going just like the Energizer Bunny till its done. They were on their day 70th of bloom.
Enjoy
Best regards always from The Bluzboy all!

Whiterhino01c
Whiterhino01f
Whiterhino01b
Whiterhinocola01
Whiterhinocola02
Whiterhinocola03
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Wait. You were just over there. Now you're over here. Gonna go smoke another spleeve with your aural vision.

outwest

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Absolutely. Its 2 for Tuesday remember. So not only do I have to smoke 2 spleeves at a time, I have to be in 2 different places as well cause it's "2 for Tuesday"OW !!!.
"Light Em Up If You Got Em!," as my drill Sergeant would say!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here they are hung for curing in a cedar lined closet I use.
Best regards from the Bluzboy

WhiteRhinocure01
WhiteRhinocure02
WhiteRhinocure03
WhiteRhinocure04
WhiteRhinocure01
WhiteRhinocure02
WhiteRhinocure03
WhiteRhinocure04
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

how does that work out in the cedar closet ? does it take on a cedar flavor ?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

how does that work out in the cedar closet ? does it take on a cedar flavor ?
No, I don't think it takes on cedar flavor so much but it seems to enhance or bring out the natural flavor/taste in the bud curing and provides a very stable humidity/temp/climate enviro for the curing process has been my experience so far. Cedar also naturally wards off several insect pests besides moths which is why back in the day and in some older homes today where you can still find walk-in-closets like this one cedar lined.
Best regards always from the Bluzboy Big Daddy G8!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Saturday night I will be taking down a huge So Mango tree under the correct Celt and Druid rituals and rites influenced by the powerful phenoe auspices of the full moon's potent and tasty kharmic blooming powers and I will be adding photo's of that harvest and cure here as well while wearing my authentic "Braveheart William Wallace Blue Face" and Scot pagan harvest gear me Granny from Dalserf gave me.
BB

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

No, I don't think it takes on cedar flavor so much but it seems to enhance or bring out the natural flavor/taste in the bud curing and provides a very stable humidity/temp/climate enviro for the curing process has been my experience so far. Cedar also naturally wards off several insect pests besides moths which is why back in the day and in some older homes today where you can still find walk-in-closets like this one cedar lined.
Best regards always from the Bluzboy Big Daddy G8!
a matter of fact , i also have a walk in cedar closet that my father built 45 yrs ago . never though about curing buds in it . i am going to have to give it a try .
thanks !

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

a matter of fact , i also have a walk in cedar closet that my father built 45 yrs ago . never though about curing buds in it . i am going to have to give it a try .
thanks !
You will be pleased with the results from curing there I truly believe. Still need to have a small fan circulating air/ventilation indirectly around the colas curing in that cedar closet Big DaddyG8.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking good, brother. Jealous of the cedar lined closet.

outwest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

White rhino is some danky and shit that closet is really dope. Great work.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Thanks OW , We got to get some cedar and line one of your closets buddy.

Thanks for the thumbs MidwestDensie and Marski420. It should be cured by Monday/Tuesday and I will apprise you of the results from the severe bowl testing I will give the White Rhino. Also, taking down some bodacious looking So Mango Kush Saturday with the full moon. Watch for pics, I will upload them Saturday evening as I cut her down.
Best regards from the Bluzboy to you both!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Those Rhinos from seed or clones? Looks like a few differant phenos.
They were from 1st generation clones/cuts that I got from Homebrew420 and 14'er from seeds he popped there and from one of the Mother plants JK. We can check with Homebrew420 to see what seed company they came from.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

That one WR Looks like quite the sativa pheno. Lets us know how she smokes!
Will do Marski420! Look for the pics of the So Mango Kush I will harvest Saturday and upload here. She's a beauty that is coming down. Try to get some more real nice close up shots of the White Rhino once its cured and uploaded by Monday also.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

So Mango pics harvest pics will be up later tonight and some pics of the White Rhino cured and ready to imbibe.
"You can't find the Bluz, the Bluz finds you" BB King
Best to all from the 'Ol Bluzboy Farmer

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here's some pics of the White Rhino cured as promised. Just got about 1/3 of it cut/dry trimmed from the limbs/branches and in the jars(see pic), have 2/3 of the harvest to cut/dry trim and jar still. Has that great peppery hash smell and strong spiced incense kushy kush like flavor. Very potent with a long lasting pretty heavy high. When I tested a bud last night, I fell asleep in a chair at 9 pm and woke at 4am. So it was like, "at 9 pm tried small cured bud.... BAM!!!!!!, Ddduuuuhhhhh....4am. That's the Bluzboy critique as asked.
Best regards from the 'Ol Bluzboy.

WhiteRhinocured01A
WhiteRhinocured01B
WhiteRhinocured01E
WhiteRhinocured01D
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

So Mango harvest pics coming up in the next 24 hours and these colas/buds are huge, like donkey phallus huge, and exceptional trichrome production/coverage in the colas.
Best to all from the Bluzboy always.

Top Bottom