Bluzboy's Blood Full Moon Eclipse Rapture And Apocalypse Harvest Results

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, here are curing/cure room shots of my Full Blood Moon Eclipse Raptured and Apocalypseded harvest that started last Saturday and is finishing tonight with the harvest of a a 7 foot Kosher Kush. I harvested 5 other 7 footers, two Gorilla Glue #4's, two Lemon Sour Diesel, one Vietnamese X Chocolate Thai, and a final 7 foot Kosher Kush that will be cut down tonight. Here are some shots of the work. Hope you all see something you like to load up in vape, glass, or fine rice paper....many, many, uncountable thanks to brother Azhden who aided in this harvest generously and graciously as I got so ill Monday night I literally puked myself into unconsciousness from a diverticulitus attack, the absolute worse in months, probably the whole year....still very weak and this harvest could not have been accomplished with the aplomb and ease it was without the aid of brother Azhden's sincere gracious 4 nights in a row help in getting it done...Thanks again to the nth brother Azhden....still eating broth and soups however...no solid food which just sucks but..what the hell, ....I'm not in the damn hospital or ER......so, anyway just hanging and re-couperating right now and I would like to suggest that we together... all brother and sisters of the grow here....., since its TGIF , we all "Fire It Up!!!!" right now cause that means I have to shut up and smoke something....which then brings back your ears and bloq reading serenity....."Fire It Up!!!!! Fire IT Up!!!!!!!!!" you survived another rapture and apocalypse this past weekend....I'm smoking some Gorilla Glue #4 right now......Oh look Squirrel!!! With a nut too!!!!!....little ADHD today, sorry...

TGIF!!!!! TGIF!!!!!

Acute and Chronically Crazy Bluzboy....reality.... what a concept, ....and one concept I prefer to skip and do....

String Cheese dancing with J's anyone? Hope you see something you want to grow and smoke!

Gorlillaglue4 lsd 01aaa
Gorlillaglue4 02a
Gorlillaglue4 02b
Lemonsourdiesel 01aa
Lemonsourdiesel 02aa
Lemonsourdiesel 03aa
Vietnamesexchoclatethai 01zz
Vietnamesexchoclatethai 01aa
Vietnamesexchoclatethai 01bb
Vietnamesexchoclatethai 01cc
Vietnamesexchoclatethai 01ee
Kosherkush 01aa

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Looks nice.
Thanks for the comps and visiting the thread Smokey503ski! Lets vicariously from afar "Fire It Up!!! Fire It Up!!!!! Its TGIF bro!!! I'm retired so everyday is actually TGIF for me I must admit however. "Fire It Up!!!!!"

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sorry to hear of your health woes, and happy to hear Azhden was available. Think about turning some of that harvest into edible cannabis oil to help your system.
Take care of yourself Bluzboy!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Sorry to hear of your health woes, and happy to hear Azhden was available. Think about turning some of that harvest into edible cannabis oil to help your system.
Take care of yourself Bluzboy!
@NaturalTherapy-Thanks for that suggestion NT and I am going to do just that bro.... I'm doing better but it was a nasty monster of an attack...going to be a couple more days before I get the wobbling in knees and in the legs gone and strength back. Taking down a huge Kosher Kush tonight to. Post de-fanned and light haircut pics of her hanging once I am done...she came out pretty dank and delicious smelling and looking...aroma is so heavy coming off her colas, smelling one directly will make you dizzy.....
I'm sending my best to you as always too brother! Chat live soon!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay, here are curing/cure room shots of my Full Blood Moon Eclipse Raptured and Apocalypseded harvest that started last Saturday and is finishing tonight with the harvest of a a 7 foot Kosher Kush. I harvested 5 other 7 footers, two Gorilla Glue #4's, two Lemon Sour Diesel, one Vietnamese X Chocolate Thai, and a final 7 foot Kosher Kush that will be cut down tonight. Here are some shots of the work. Hope you all see something you like to load up in vape, glass, or fine rice paper....many, many, uncountable thanks to brother Azhden who aided in this harvest generously and graciously as I got so ill Monday night I literally puked myself into unconsciousness from a diverticulitus attack, the absolute worse in months, probably the whole year....still very weak and this harvest could not have been accomplished with the aplomb and ease it was without the aid of brother Azhden's sincere gracious 4 nights in a row help in getting it done...Thanks again to the nth brother Azhden....still eating broth and soups however...no solid food which just sucks but..what the hell, ....I'm not in the damn hospital or ER......so, anyway just hanging and re-couperating right now and I would like to suggest that we together... all brother and sisters of the grow here....., since its TGIF , we all "Fire It Up!!!!" right now cause that means I have to shut up and smoke something....which then brings back your ears and bloq reading serenity....."Fire It Up!!!!! Fire IT Up!!!!!!!!!" you survived another rapture and apocalypse this past weekend....I'm smoking some Gorilla Glue #4 right now......Oh look Squirrel!!! With a nut too!!!!!....little ADHD today, sorry...

TGIF!!!!! TGIF!!!!!

Acute and Chronically Crazy Bluzboy....reality.... what a concept, ....and one concept I prefer to skip and do....

String Cheese dancing with J's anyone? Hope you see something you want to grow and smoke!

View attachment 540071 View attachment 540072 View attachment 540073 View attachment 540074 View attachment 540075 View attachment 540076 View attachment 540077 View attachment 540078 View attachment 540079 View attachment 540080 View attachment 540081 View attachment 540082
Very nice , nice indeed. The title to your post alone was a good chuckle. Loved it! Great looking harvest BTW. :D I would sacrifice my left N$$ to smoke some of that Vietnamese and chocolate thai....... Drooling right now. So since your feeling better and much props to your bro that had your back, heres a little 80's rock to kick this Friday off proper!!!!

germinator

germinator

Feel better b.b.......bongs rips in your honor...... tgif.
As always your bud looks sweet.
Azhden payed it forward and for that he shall be blessed with good karma.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Very nice , nice indeed. The title to your post alone was a good chuckle. Loved it! Great looking harvest BTW. :D I would sacrifice my left N$$ to smoke some of that Vietnamese and chocolate thai....... Drooling right now. So since your feeling better and much props to your bro that had your back, heres a little 80's rock to kick this Friday off proper!!!!

yeah!!! Rockin it on a Friday night bro!!! Thanks for the comps and the video both. Come smoke some of that Viet/Choco Thai and get a cut anytime you want. Love to bellow smoke with you! Door's open and light is always on just like Motel 6, but just no hookers at the Bluz House and Gardens....but they work the parking lot at the huge dairy 2 and 1/2 miles down the road I live on here I am told by my farmer neighbors though....Ha! I'm smoking Gorilla Glue #4 which causes me to go ape....I'm on a rolling...with RAWS aren't I tonight? Thanks always for visiting bro! best regards!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Feel better b.b.......bongs rips in your honor...... tgif.
As always your bud looks sweet.
Azhden payed it forward and for that he shall be blessed with good karma.
Thanks for the kind words and comps bro! Fire It Up!!!! Fire It Up!!!! Its Friday Night!!!!!! HooooooooooYahhhhhhh!!!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I also wanted everyone to know that I did get "raptured" with last Sunday's Blood Full Eclipse Rapture and Apocalypse moon but I lit one up on the "rapture bus" and they kicked me off.....so I'm back.....coollllll huh? Kim Davis was driving so I'm glad I and the wife got kicked off.....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

That's one awesome harvest! The KK, GG, and Viet Choco Thai pics are drool inducing. Much respect to Azhden for helping out, really heartening to hear the good guys are still around. Wishin you a hasty recovery! Positive vibes:)
Thanks CBDemon....appreciate the kind words and comps and Azhden is just the best in a thousand ways helping out other brothers and I am an perfect example of how he graciously helps others when any others are challenged or ill in our circle and people within his reach.....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Harvested, de-fanned with a light haircut the Kosher Kush last night and will post pics in a few hours...I hgot donkey dick sized frosty dense dank oozing lovely coy vixen kushy colas off her that just must be seen to be believed..so I am going to post some pics so you will believe my last description even though I'm smoking some Gorilla Glue#4 that was ripe for firing up and I'm pasted....magic Ape Glue buds...Saturday Night String Cheese Dance Off if I keep smoking this tonight....which I will....."Evvvvvvvvvvvverybody Dance Now!!! dit dit...dit dit.... dit dit....."Evvvvvvvvvverybody Dance Nowwwwww!" dit dit...dit dit ...dit dit....(the dits got an overdive preamp EFX on ten when you dit them) got my Bluz fun mojo back....
everybody have a splendid Saturday evening and watch for some pics of some saucy Kosher Kush colas...."Evvvvvvvvvverybody Dance Now!!!!!! dit dit...dit dit. dit dit....shake dem booties and grin big tonight!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What a epic moon to harvest by. A super moon, blood moon, lunar eclipse. If it would have been October it would have been an official Harvest Moon too.

I bet it has more power. LOL!

What a great thread.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

What a epic moon to harvest by. A super moon, blood moon, lunar eclipse. If it would have been October it would have been an official Harvest Moon too.

I bet it has more power. LOL!

What a great thread.
Thanks for coming out and visiting the thread Tabor the 8th Man! I appreciate the nice comps as well bro! You have a bodacious Saturday night of fun and watch for some sweet pics of freshly harvested Kosher Kush colas of immense size I plan to post up here on the thread later on this evening......

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I pulled up a chair Bluzboy.
Well, just something here to hold us here till Azhden gets here, takes those pics and then we upload them off his camera, lets gets this Saturday Night party going with some Manga and recent acquistion and addition to my my very own YouTube channel and dedicated to you Tobor The 8th Man with the cine matic animae and manga gem and sequel to your story...."8 Man After".......by the way, have you heard that Vampire Hunter D and Ghost In A Shell are to be made into big mega buck live action films by a major studio, legends I think, wish they would do the "8th Man" as well.....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here's some pics of the Kosher Kush I took using my very competent incompetent photography skills and cheap camera after putting new batteries...
KosherKush01az
KosherKush02az
NudeKosherKush 01a
KosherKushPlateSpecial 01a
GhostOG 01a
GhostOGday31 01a
Ghost OG day 31 02a
LSDday62 01a

Azhden

Azhden

Sorry I'm late with those pics :) also a big thanks to everyone saying nice things, that's the only thing needed for what I do, some extra Karma points saved up for the next life :)

IMAG0587

IMAG0593

IMAG0594

IMAG0595

IMAG0596

IMAG0597

IMAG0598

IMAG0599

IMAG0600

Top Bottom