(BMO) Blue Mountain Organics?

• Thread starter thomas 11111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thomas 11111

I am a newbie who has been reading countless articles and forum threads on (BMO) and haven't really seen a lot on this product on this forum. I have been seriously thinking about ordering their products off e-bay and would like to hear everyone's feedback about it. From what I read they are amazing products and would like to read some testimonials from people who have had positive or negative results. Are they worth the time?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Seamaiden has recommended them, I believe, as a great way to get started in liquid organics for cheap. I'm sure she'll chime in.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like them a lot, great for small grows. Once you get to the point where you're mixing tens, dozens or hundreds of gallons of nutrients then they're not so cost-effective or easy to use. Otherwise, yes, love 'em and love their products. What I see on the video looks totally do-able with BMO products.

T

thomas 11111

Sounds perfect for me. I have a small 3 plant grow going under a 250 watt mh and 3 cfl's currently. I have a hps lamp to switch to for flowering. here is my grow journal so far. Just about ready for nutes.

T

thomas 11111

It's settled. I just ordered my kit from e-bay. Thanks for making my mind up for me! I really appreciate your input.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You'll love it. So will the girls. :)

Plus, it's made with real hippies!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well they're freshly squeezed, not from concentrate, so it's probably not as many hippies as you'd get from concentrate.

Top Bottom