BMO organic fertilizer

• Thread starter kevinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kevinn

kevinn

I typically use General Organics nutes but I have just purchased this line of fertilizer made and sold by Blue Mountain Organics on eBay. I plan on using it in promix. Has anyone given this stuff a try and any recommendations.
Thanks
Kevin

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh yes! I used it my first grow to help correct problems a moderator on another site helped me develop, long before I had a clue what I was doing. I feel it's a failsafe, foolproof line of products to use, love it. Have only used it in soil, but I don't see why it wouldn't work in other media. Love those hippies!

kevinn

kevinn

Oh yes! I used it my first grow to help correct problems a moderator on another site helped me develop, long before I had a clue what I was doing. I feel it's a failsafe, foolproof line of products to use, love it. Have only used it in soil, but I don't see why it wouldn't work in other media. Love those hippies!

Thanks Seamaiden

Did you use it along with other nutes or just by itself ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just by itself. I started out with Miracle Grow, soil and fertilizer, just to give you an idea of how badly I was fucking up.

growinman

growinman

Yeah, when I was doing the organic thing. These guys are something else! Hippies in Arkansas or Ozarks...like a commune or something. Real interesting story....and all great products, if they've stayed true. When they first started marketing their stuff, it was just local. I don't think they even planned to go bigger. I don't remember who, but someone on OG or weedfarmer found them and posted their contact info to try the stuff....all made natural on the farm. I am surprised that they still only sell on ebay, cause they could be really big with what they sell----so I assume the ebay market is about all they can handle, while still remaining true and keeping it at the farm they have. Cool to hear their name again!! peace, gman

kevinn

kevinn

Did you supplement any other nutes along with it, or did you just use it stand alone.

growinman

growinman

Did you supplement any other nutes along with it, or did you just use it stand alone.
To be totally honest, I don't remember. I think I thought of it as a tea and added it along with my fox farm regimen, at the time. This was in like '01-'02, and I could be off a few years there as well. I just look back and kick myself in the butt that I ran foxfarm so long..... it's so hot of a nute, as is there soil. I thought I was growing 'organic,' lol! Big Bloom is the only ff nute that fits that bill, and not even sure it does. I don't believe there is anything bad about General Organics at all(a GH co.). I am not into organic any longer and am very happy with the synthetics I am running....the ease, etc. Hopefully someone else is familiar with BMO and can give you a better answer because I really didn't. I haven't done any research on them for you either, but it's out there. I believe at the time I was using them they only sold a tea/tonic that was a supplement. peace, gman

Latest posts

Top Bottom