Bnutthehut's Starfighters, FP, & extras

• Thread starter BNUTTHEHUT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Sorry it took so long to get this going but here you go....
My room is a 10x10 with four 4x4 low tide trays, 12 plants per tray.
This will be an all organic grow.
Soil = Roots 707 with some extra perlite, bat guano(0-12-1), worm castings and some true organics custom blend 1-5-7.5 mixed in at 1lb per 3cubic foot bag.
I will be using mostly teas with some top dressing two weeks after flowering. I am going to flip these in a few days after they get used to the 1000w lights.
Any questions or comments please feel free to share.

24 Starfighter's. These are all clones from the same mother

Bnutthehuts starfighters fp  extras

Here we have 16 FP OGs. These plants already stink. Im hoping for good things. The last pick is a few Kraken and 7 Ghost that I had extra of so I threw them in the back
Bnutthehuts starfighters fp  extras 2

Bnutthehuts starfighters fp  extras 3
BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Nice!! I'm in for this. What kind of Starfighter pheno are you working with?
I dont know. I picked the mother cause it one the fastest to flower out of all the ones I sexed and she was also the healthiest, most vigorous one.
This will be fun. Good Luck! What size containers you running?
They are 12x12 square giant pots. They hold 1 gallon more then a five gallon pot.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
VERY nice B-nut, thats a fucking killer set of plants bro, should be a killer run. I haven't seen/heard of anyone having purple pistils on SF yet, but who knows. Lookin great man, blow it up! Peace and best of luck bro! Be well! Motiv

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I flipped these ladies a week ago. Here are some pics.
These are the Starfighters, they are one week in and alreadys showing hairs.
STAR1

Here are the FPOG and a close up of FPOG started at the same time.
FRUIT1

Close up FPOG day 7
FRUIT CLOSE1

I noticed today the some of the Starfighters are getting twisting leaves, is this normal for the strain? I might have mixed the soil up alittle to hot. Enjoy

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I took some pictures yesterday. These are all taken at day 15. They are filling in rather nice.
Starfighters

Close up of Starfighters, they are already getting some major frost.

Here are the FPOG.

Close up

Tahoe Alien F2

7 Ghost

I didnt have time to get any kracken pictures. That one is actually coming along the slowest. Besides the Starfighters that look like they will have amazing yield, The Tahoe Alien F2s seem to be the best overall plant in terms of potential yield, ease of growth, least amount of stretch, and best smell so far. I noticed that it was also the fastest to clone. I have some Moonwalker, ARC, Alien Napalm OG, Napalm OG, Ewok, and astro that I will be adding a grow log for in a few weeks. Enjoy

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I took some pictures yesterday. These are all taken at day 15. They are filling in rather nice.
Starfighters
View attachment 264828
Close up of Starfighters, they are already getting some major frost.
View attachment 264829
View attachment 264830
Here are the FPOG.
View attachment 264831
Close up
View attachment 264832
View attachment 264833
Tahoe Alien F2
View attachment 264834
7 Ghost
View attachment 264835
I didnt have time to get any kracken pictures. That one is actually coming along the slowest. Besides the Starfighters that look like they will have amazing yield, The Tahoe Alien F2s seem to be the best overall plant in terms of potential yield, ease of growth, least amount of stretch, and best smell so far. I noticed that it was also the fastest to clone. I have some Moonwalker, ARC, Alien Napalm OG, Napalm OG, Ewok, and astro that I will be adding a grow log for in a few weeks. Enjoy
Dam bro you got a GRIP of Alien gear! The show is great already. Im anxious to see those Napalms in action.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom