Bo

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

any one heard of the strain bo???? me and my buddy seem to get it every year come outdoor harvest... and we seem to be the only ppl who ever have it.... its definatly a sativa with huge colas the taste is piney and dirty.. would really like to know what it is because it loves our climate hands down some of the best outdoor pot ive ever had

B

buzzkill420

o and i forgot to mention the ppl who do the work with it here wont tell us anything they keep it as secret as possible.... i think im gunna pop like 50 seeds of it this fall and see if i can find a keeper all the plants are oviously crossed with ditchweed so i dont know if i will

T

TheNman

o and i forgot to mention the ppl who do the work with it here wont tell us anything they keep it as secret as possible.... i think im gunna pop like 50 seeds of it this fall and see if i can find a keeper all the plants are oviously crossed with ditchweed so i dont know if i will

Do you mean the plants you grow are crossed with ditchweed or you have seeds from the strain due to a ditchweed pollen?

T

TheNman

seeds from the strain due to ditch weed pollen

Oh... well, good luck with that then!
I hope you get something actually decent... not sure on the chances of that though.

Of course, if may not have been from DW at all... you might get "lucky" and your cuts could've been going a little hermie.
If they still grew some great nuggs last year, then they should still be good this year.

Best of luck!

Top Bottom