BODHI;(afkansastanXtalk of kabul)(pkXuzbekiHP)(goji og)(temple)Hazeman(RMH)Emerald Tri(grpfrtKrush)

• Thread starter scrapmapple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

IMG 0424
IMG 0434
IMG 0416
IMG 0417
IMG 0429

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't preach enough how dank the goji is....supeR bomb. The temple is hella sativa man. Grows like baseball bat size colas. No joke. Real massive yields. I never got to pop any of the beans but grew a cut of them. I have no experience of the pure kush x Uzbek but I grew the uzbekistank cut (Chemdog D x Uzbek) a bunch of times and it was pretty impressive. Can't wait to see what you get out of these beans bro. Good luck on the pheno hunt :) ~Smf~

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

first: THANKS BODHI for all yer doin mang!
second: THANKS FARMERS, i really appreciate the well wishes and feedback. it's time to get some good meds up in this bitch!(541)
third: super pumped about all these genes. i only popped 3-5 of each so i'd have some backed up for the future with more space fer pheno hunt.
im gonna save some pollen too!

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

HOLY SHIT. I ALMOST FORGOT. i'm also popping 2 connoisseur geneys (SSSDH) !!!!!!!!!!!
bringin back the auto gleek weed!!!!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I can't preach enough how dank the goji is....supeR bomb. The temple is hella sativa man. Grows like baseball bat size colas. No joke. Real massive yields. I never got to pop any of the beans but grew a cut of them. I have no experience of the pure kush x Uzbek but I grew the uzbekistank cut (Chemdog D x Uzbek) a bunch of times and it was pretty impressive. Can't wait to see what you get out of these beans bro. Good luck on the pheno hunt :) ~Smf~
have you grown the goji's SMF? I have 2 packs of these they are gonna be epic for sure Bohi and alien are my fav breeder those guys are not only breeding super hero's but they are the most generous people i have ever met in the canna web community!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
have you grown the goji's SMF? I have 2 packs of these they are gonna be epic for sure Bohi and alien are my fav breeder those guys are not only breeding super hero's but they are the most generous people i have ever met in the canna web community!!
I agree with you on that man. Alien and bodhi are extremely nice and generous guys. They put in the work and both rock the pants off that organic shit. Iv grown two phenos of the goji I was given cuttings of. Never grown them from seed but the two phenos I have grown are epic. The first pheno is the one he uses as his picture at attitude. It's the og Dom pheno that grows massive colas and pumps serious weight. Real bomb of smoke for sure. The second pheno is called black cherry. It smells exactly like black cherries with a og undertone. This one is more of a narcotic buzz. The first pheno iv grown several times, the black cherry I just finished my first run with a few weeks ago and is curing. I can't wait to see what you guys find in these. His snow lotus male seems to really dank up whatever it's crossed to.
I'm running a few test grow strains for b that are just little guys now but I'm sure will be epic just like the goji....tk x goji and ancient og x snow lotus....watch out :) ~Smf~

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I agree with you on that man. Alien and bodhi are extremely nice and generous guys. They put in the work and both rock the pants off that organic shit. Iv grown two phenos of the goji I was given cuttings of. Never grown them from seed but the two phenos I have grown are epic. The first pheno is the one he uses as his picture at attitude. It's the og Dom pheno that grows massive colas and pumps serious weight. Real bomb of smoke for sure. The second pheno is called black cherry. It smells exactly like black cherries with a og undertone. This one is more of a narcotic buzz. The first pheno iv grown several times, the black cherry I just finished my first run with a few weeks ago and is curing. I can't wait to see what you guys find in these. His snow lotus male seems to really dank up whatever it's crossed to.
I'm running a few test grow strains for b that are just little guys now but I'm sure will be epic just like the goji....tk x goji and ancient og x snow lotus....watch out :) ~Smf~

Well WTF lets see some pics of those bitches bro!!!! thats awesome you got the choice cuts bodhi is the man when his legend x snowlotus are done he's sending me a pack to see what i can do with them i'm super excited to get those seeing as i'll prolly never get the legend cut so this is one of my canna unicorns. that black cherry goji sounds straight epic how was the yield on that girl??? the tk x goji is gonna be some straight fire too you got a stable of super gal for sure!!

nebulius

nebulius

Hey Scrapmaple, nice selection. I just recently starting growing from seeds (usually do cuttings/clones) and started the same way you do with a propagation mat and humidity dome. However after about 5-7 days they would topple over. I was told to take off the mat and dome after they sprout and put on a small fan to strengthen.

Do your seedlings ever topple over? And how long do you leave the mat and dome on?

Thanks still learning this stuff.:)

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

@neb: get some shikabob skewers fer stakes. plus maybe get dome with side n top venting so a lil wind can get in there. ?? good luck. maybe fill starter cups half full then add dirt around initial stem reach to fill cup. however: only time i tried that, serious probs developed. lost 5/8 to damping off!!?? i think stakes + what yer doin.

@ farmers: thx fer ur guys' interest. i work resl hard at this shit, it's my passion... i worked REAL hard to get all those bodhi beans n hazeman gear. im new here at the farm and i feel super welcome and hope to give back however i can.
stay tuned. . .

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
@neb: get some shikabob skewers fer stakes. plus maybe get dome with side n top venting so a lil wind can get in there. ?? good luck. maybe fill starter cups half full then add dirt around initial stem reach to fill cup. however: only time i tried that, serious probs developed. lost 5/8 to damping off!!?? i think stakes + what yer doin.

@ farmers: thx fer ur guys' interest. i work resl hard at this shit, it's my passion... i worked REAL hard to get all those bodhi beans n hazeman gear. im new here at the farm and i feel super welcome and hope to give back however i can.
stay tuned. . .

Cool my bad bro i didnt mean to try to take over your thread sorry welcome to the farm thats some super dank gear you have and i know how hard it is to get bodhi's gear the dude has the supa dank can't wait to see what you find bro should be fun!

Top Bottom