Bodhi Apollo 11 F4

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this thread, but I had a question about these seeds. A few weeks ago, I was researching Mikado (for no particular reason except I'm a nerd) and was directed to a seedbank's website that I was unfamiliar with. While I was there, I decided to check out their Bodhi selection and noticed that they had his Apollo 11 f4's for sale. Knowing that Apolo 11 is incredibly rare, coupled with the fact that they only had two packs left, I grabbed one.

Just as an aside, this seedbank's "stealth shipping" was a joke. The place I usually order from is legit stealthy. But this bank sent a registered package that I had to sign for. Since I wasn't home, I had to go to the post office to pick it up. The postal worker goes into the back and brings out this package wrapped in BRIGHT red packaging with my name and address scrawled on a label with a sharpie. Couldn't have looked more like a package that screamed,"CHECK ME OUT!!!" haha! Luckily I got the seeds. And there were twelve in the pack, too!

Anyway, I have a bad habit of scanning various seedbank's websites on an almost daily basis (I now have Bodhi's The Fuzz, Clusterfunk, Super Snowlotus, Prayer Tower, Gold Star f4's, two packs of Goji ((which has replaced Sour Diesel as my favorite strain)) plus a few strains from other breeders thanks to this "habit" haha)(not to mention the freebies that come with my orders). I also read tons of grow and smoke reports on this and other websites and I hadn't heard a thing about Bodhi dropping Apollo 11's at all. Could be because I wasn't really looking for them, but still, I figure I would've read something about them. After I ordered them, I searched for any info on them and couldn't find much.

So I guess I'm just wondering if anybody knows anything about them. Are they legit? Are there any grow logs anywhere documenting them? After I researched them, I saw that Bodhi had indeed mentioned them, but I couldn't find anything saying that they were released. I feel like I hit the jackpot (especially since I got twelve seeds in the pack instead of the usual eleven), but since it's a bank I'm unfamiliar with, I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about these.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but it seemed like the best place to ask about these.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wish I could help, but all I can do is serve up some bump.

H

happy b

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this thread, but I had a question about these seeds. A few weeks ago, I was researching Mikado (for no particular reason except I'm a nerd) and was directed to a seedbank's website that I was unfamiliar with. While I was there, I decided to check out their Bodhi selection and noticed that they had his Apollo 11 f4's for sale. Knowing that Apolo 11 is incredibly rare, coupled with the fact that they only had two packs left, I grabbed one.

Just as an aside, this seedbank's "stealth shipping" was a joke. The place I usually order from is legit stealthy. But this bank sent a registered package that I had to sign for. Since I wasn't home, I had to go to the post office to pick it up. The postal worker goes into the back and brings out this package wrapped in BRIGHT red packaging with my name and address scrawled on a label with a sharpie. Couldn't have looked more like a package that screamed,"CHECK ME OUT!!!" haha! Luckily I got the seeds. And there were twelve in the pack, too!

Anyway, I have a bad habit of scanning various seedbank's websites on an almost daily basis (I now have Bodhi's The Fuzz, Clusterfunk, Super Snowlotus, Prayer Tower, Gold Star f4's, two packs of Goji ((which has replaced Sour Diesel as my favorite strain)) plus a few strains from other breeders thanks to this "habit" haha)(not to mention the freebies that come with my orders). I also read tons of grow and smoke reports on this and other websites and I hadn't heard a thing about Bodhi dropping Apollo 11's at all. Could be because I wasn't really looking for them, but still, I figure I would've read something about them. After I ordered them, I searched for any info on them and couldn't find much.

So I guess I'm just wondering if anybody knows anything about them. Are they legit? Are there any grow logs anywhere documenting them? After I researched them, I saw that Bodhi had indeed mentioned them, but I couldn't find anything saying that they were released. I feel like I hit the jackpot (especially since I got twelve seeds in the pack instead of the usual eleven), but since it's a bank I'm unfamiliar with, I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about these.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but it seemed like the best place to ask about these.
Never actually saw these available.but bodhi does have an appollo cut for sure.iv never heard of "rip off" bodhi packs so sounds like you did hit the jackpot.what was the name of this company?bodhi,s stuffs dropping all over the states.only one way to find out and thats pop the buggers.let us know how you go.and you almost always get an extra bean in a bodhi pack.or i have anyway

Minitiger

Minitiger

Head over to the Bodhi Seeds thread under Strains and Hybrids.. I think theres some folks there that can help you out... @happy b

Pretty sure I did that already, but I have a tendency to, uh, miss things, so I'll do that again now. Thanks!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Never actually saw these available.but bodhi does have an appollo cut for sure.iv never heard of "rip off" bodhi packs so sounds like you did hit the jackpot.what was the name of this company?bodhi,s stuffs dropping all over the states.only one way to find out and thats pop the buggers.let us know how you go.and you almost always get an extra bean in a bodhi pack.or i have anyway

Yeah, I'd read about his Apollo hybrids, I just wasn't aware of his f4's or a seed release of them, for that matter.

Am I "allowed" to mention seedbanks' names here? I know some sites frown upon that. But since you asked, it was seedsman haha! Guess I'll find out soon enough if it's okay to mention that.

I'm with you on the only way to find out. Been prepping for this grow for like seven months, issue after issue been coming up (read: me being OCD and taking care of every little thing before I get started, mostly. And being ADD, even though I don't have ADD haha). So I guess I'll find out in a few months. Just wanted to see if anybody had any info or insight on these seeds at all.

H

happy b

Ueah its ok to mention other seedbanks but it wouldv been frowned upon if you had says something like " this place is shite you should buy your beans at **** ****." You gonni f5 them A11,S?iv got some og nepali (the mother of goji)x goji f3,urkle x omg and og nepali x pine queen testers from bodhi im going to make some beans whith if you would be up for a trade?i also tried to get ae77 cali o x apollo 11 testers but didnt get em.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Ueah its ok to mention other seedbanks but it wouldv been frowned upon if you had says something like " this place is shite you should buy your beans at **** ****." You gonni f5 them A11,S?iv got some og nepali (the mother of goji)x goji f3,urkle x omg and og nepali x pine queen testers from bodhi im going to make some beans whith if you would be up for a trade?i also tried to get ae77 cali o x apollo 11 testers but didnt get em.

Am I gonna f5 them? Uhhhh.... Hahaha!!! I mean, I guess it's a possibility and obviously I'd like to, but this is gonna be my first grow since I was 21 (almost twenty years), so.... I was actually thinking I'd sprout some of the others first and sit on those Apollos for a grow or two. I don't wanna waste any of these genetics on newbie errors, but particularly these Apollo beans, ya know? When I do (and I will), I'll be sure to let you know.

Goji f3's, huh? Is that you or Bodhi? What're you looking for in those? Or breeding towards, I guess. Just curious. Like I said, I'm a nerd.

H

happy b

The nepali og x goji f3 are bodhi testers.as are the urkle x omg and nepali og x pinequeen.you said goji is your new favorite well the nepali og is the mother to goji.just finished some goji and sunshine daydream and synergy.i see you have clusrerfunk that is supposed to be amazing dankness.heres a few wee snaps of my latest bodhi gear.
goji og @9weeks
20150405 194607
and my synergy keeper
20150324 225541
as dlove says check out the bodhi seeds thread theres loads of good info on bodhi stuff on there.the seed vault of cali is were youl find the best,most up to date list of bodhi gear Available anywere.
just checked out seedsman and hes got the moontang!the one i want!right time to scrape together a spare fifty notesfrom somwere before they sell out.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Apollo 11 f4 is for sure a bodhi strain. It is also available at Seed Vault of Ca, and I have a buddy growing them out right now. Still in veg, but the Apollo cut is fire, and Bodhi improves on almost everything he touches. You should be stoked, you found a killer pack of seeds. Good luck.

Minitiger

Minitiger

The nepali og x goji f3 are bodhi testers.as are the urkle x omg and nepali og x pinequeen.you said goji is your new favorite well the nepali og is the mother to goji.just finished some goji and sunshine daydream and synergy.i see you have clusrerfunk that is supposed to be amazing dankness.heres a few wee snaps of my latest bodhi gear.
goji og @9weeksView attachment 507970and my synergy keeperView attachment 507973as dlove says check out the bodhi seeds thread theres loads of good info on bodhi stuff on there.the seed vault of cali is were youl find the best,most up to date list of bodhi gear Available anywere.
just checked out seedsman and hes got the moontang!the one i want!right time to scrape together a spare fifty notesfrom somwere before they sell out.

Please don't tell me about another seedbank to check out haha! Just kidding. I'm aware of the seed vault of Cali, seen their lists, pretty sick. But I am absolutely not going to get any more beans for a while. Got way too much shit to get through right now.

Did I see those pics of your Goji and Synergy on this site? Or somewhere else? I feel like I JUST saw them in the last few days somewhere. In any event, hoping mine turn out as stellar as yours. Gorgeous.

I know that Nepali OG is the Goji mother, that's why I was asking you about that cross. It seems to me (and I don't know shit) that it's essentially "back crossing" (for lack of a better word) to the Nepali OG. Unless the f3 is leaning Snowlotus. Or something. Am I making sense? Sorry, just got into one of my wake and bake jars (Goji, coincidentally), stretching and trying to get my mind working proper haha. The weather in SoCal sucks right now, I don't function properly when it's cold and cloudy. But yeah, was just wondering the thought process that went into a Goji f3/Nepali OG cross.

Thanks for the help, too.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Apollo 11 f4 is for sure a bodhi strain. It is also available at Seed Vault of Ca, and I have a buddy growing them out right now. Still in veg, but the Apollo cut is fire, and Bodhi improves on almost everything he touches. You should be stoked, you found a killer pack of seeds. Good luck.

Again, quit telling me to check out the Seed Vault! Just kidding, thanks for your help. Any chance your buddy is posting a log somewhere? I'd be super-interested in following that.

Z

Zolorp

Is this the Apollo 11 you are talking about?

Strain Name:
apollo 11 genius pheno f3
Brand:
bodhi seeds
Landrace,F1,F2, Selfed,Polyhybrid etc
  • Stabilized Polyhybrid
Lineage:
brothers grimm c99 x genius inbred by fet and then me to f3
Parental Information
apollo 11 genius pheno f3
aka
psychedelic pineapple mind cheetos.....

description:

brothers grimm cindy and apollo family releases have always been a treasure trove for quick finishing indoor sativa dominant plants, some people even say the closest they have ever gotten to the holy grail. it seems like c99 has gotten alot of attention recently... and dont get me wrong, i love c99 for its big yeilds of zippy melony buds, but my real love is for the genius clone and her children a11 and a13. apollo 11 for me is much deeper, psychedelic, feminine, motivating mind fire... with beautiful frosty extraterrestrial buds, peach hairs, and the aroma of pineapple cheetos. this release is my selection twords the genius pheno, from fet of spice brothers selection twords the g pheno, from a large population of original brothers grimm a11 stock. i made these originally for myself to cross into the genius and a13 clones, but its such an amazing plant ive decided to get these out asap, share the love, and hope you get as much enjoyment as i have from her. look for the more bushy g phenos, some with atypical branching, great for scrog, nice yeilds, extreme bag appeal, extreme mind appeal..... beautiful stuff!!!!

Indica/Sativa %
Sativa Dominant
Feminized Seeds?
No
Indoor / Outdoor
  • Indoor
  • Outdoor
  • Greenhouse
Bloom Length:
7-9 weeks
# of Phenotypes?
Describe each phenotype expression:
75% bushy a11g phenos

25% or less of a stretchier c99 pheno

Stretch:
1x to 2x pheno dependant, c99 phenos are stretchy
Resin Profile:
Copious Resin
Odour Score:
Odour Description:
pineapple cheetos
Flavour Score:
Flavour Description:
funky sweet melon
Potency Score:
High Type:
up, happy, trippy...

If it is, then I have some of the Apollo 11 Genius Pheno F2 seeds that I got from Fet and have kept on ice ever since (we're talking 10 years on ice). I plan to grow them out later this year. I'm hoping for a reasonable germ rate of such old seeds, but I've always had good luck with seeds I've preserved this way. Some strains are better than others, though. I had a 90% germ rate on some Sweet Tooth #3 that were older than these. I even have a couple packs of the original Cinderella 99 on ice.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Is this the Apollo 11 you are talking about?

If it is, then I have some of the Apollo 11 Genius Pheno F2 seeds that I got from Fet and have kept on ice ever since (we're talking 10 years on ice). I plan to grow them out later this year. I'm hoping for a reasonable germ rate of such old seeds, but I've always had good luck with seeds I've preserved this way. Some strains are better than others, though. I had a 90% germ rate on some Sweet Tooth #3 that were older than these. I even have a couple packs of the original Cinderella 99 on ice.

Nah, these are f4's. I actually emailed Bodhi last week and he said that the f4's that I have are from an open pollination he did and that the next release would be from a select male and female from the f4 generation. Pretty sweet you have those f2's, though.

Z

Zolorp

Nah, these are f4's. I actually emailed Bodhi last week and he said that the f4's that I have are from an open pollination he did and that the next release would be from a select male and female from the f4 generation. Pretty sweet you have those f2's, though.

Yeah, based on the description of Bodhi's F4s, he worked from Fet's line. If these pop okay I'll have to grab some packs of Bodhi's gear to do some breeding with.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, just looked at my last post. May 23? Has it been that long already? Jesus....

Finally sowed five of these on October 23 ( or maybe that was the day they broke ground, have to take a look at my notes to be sure). In any event, they're killing it. They're clearly outperforming everything else. And that was my initial observation just from the "above ground" growth rates. Transplanted yesterday and they're doing the best out of all the strains below the dirt, as well. Really nice, massive root balls. Probably should've transplanted a few days earlier, but whatever.

It's really easy to pick them out of the the rest of the plants (Goldstar f4s, Prayer Towers and Clusterfunks). They all have a very light green color and they're all growing much faster and stronger than the rest of the plants. I don't need the labels on the pots to tell which are the Apollos. I had one straggler that took a day or two longer to get going, but even that one's caught up to the rest. Very impressive.

Grow thread on all four of the strains I have going will be started once things get interesting, but for now, I'm super-impressed with the Apollos.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I don't need the labels on the pots to tell which are the Apollos. I had one straggler that took a day or two longer to get going, but even that one's caught up to the rest. Very impressive.
but for now, I'm super-impressed with the Apollos.

I love it.. I also have seeds from Fet.. Very interesting to hear that Bodhi worked with Fet's gear..
I have Fet's Genius pheno F2s and his C99 F2s also.. Genius is said to be a clear high..
Soul is said to be re releasing his Bros. Grimm Seed line,, which makes my F2s maybe not so exciting..
Best to Soul and all who enjoy his work.. I hope the Bros. Grimm seed line gets to the Farm..

Top Bottom