BODHI/HAZEMAN. goji. Ancient. Buddhas. Moonwalk. Jabbas. Blue lotus. Monkeyballs. Madness. Rocky mo.

• Thread starter scrapmapple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

More ancient og runt indoors. 60 days today

H

happy b

Hey scrapmapple.all look fantastic.what one of those 9strains was your favorite?(If you had one)and how does the ancient measure up next to the goji?

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

so far one of bodhi's blue lotus and hazeman's madness are my faves. but seriously they all turned out amazing. the goji, ancient, and non grapey lemon thais are all pure lemon cleaner mouth zinger type shnitt. im dropped my indoor versions of all these a couple nights ago too. after i get em all dried n cured n sampled ill def have up some results.

after looking for one true ogk for so long its insane to think how i have to choose between like 7 phenotypes to keep one.
bodhi and hazeman really blowin my mind.

BUY MADNESS SEEDS!!!!!!!!

H

happy b

so far one of bodhi's blue lotus and hazeman's madness are my faves. but seriously they all turned out amazing. the goji, ancient, and non grapey lemon thais are all pure lemon cleaner mouth zinger type shnitt. im dropped my indoor versions of all these a couple nights ago too. after i get em all dried n cured n sampled ill def have up some results.

after looking for one true ogk for so long its insane to think how i have to choose between like 7 phenotypes to keep one.
bodhi and hazeman really blowin my mind.

BUY MADNESS SEEDS!!!!!!!!
I a actually was thinking anout getting madness from hazeman.i dont think iv saw many almost pure indicas with such a desirable lineage!and for£35 you cant go wrong.not to forget the chance to f2 them and go digging for the pheno you want.any other pics of the madness in flower scrap?everything looks fucking outa this world scrap.iv been growing for10+years,but i would gladly take tips from you anyday pal.i tip my hat to ya.

H

happy b

I went and had a look about to compare the prices of the madness seeds and they outa stock everywere but cannazon who are wanting £47 for em.thats more than i was willing to spend on them so close to xmas.im just gonna stake out the greenpoint drop next week to see what gems i can lay my hands on.looking forward to the madness pics scrap.i havnt gave up on that strain yet.i WILL get it...eventually.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

So. I now have indoor and outdoor flowers from plants on this thread. Ill be gettin side by side pics of each up soon.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hey what'd your jabbas stash beans look like? Were they on the smaller lighter side?

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

seriously gonna have to veg these bitches. for like 60 days
both indoors and outdoors it was extremely low yielding. to say that this is one of the best plants I've ever encountered in my life would be an understatement.
I do believe I will have this plant forever,
it smells like warm peach skins and rotten stank froot!!!!
within a few weeks in veg;it stunk so bad that I took a bunch of cuttings, ordered a pack of madness and pretty much but the ranch on it.
so I have a decent amount of headstash coming up.
i May not have been clear that the seed that this plant came from was a freebie; I got two from the attitude' one died off in germination.
def goin F2 stat!

Last edited:
HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

Beautiful work scrapmapple! Great journaling, too, made me get off my butt and drop some Ancient OG's. Thanks!

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

@HorseBadortiz

thx mang!
im really glad to hear you say that.

Last edited:
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Hey what'd your jabbas stash beans look like? Were they on the smaller lighter side?

first herb ive had that screams chocolate coffee.
and then there's this whisper of sweet soft candy behind it.
ill snap a pic of my remaining beans later when i get back in journal mode.
everything not fully transitioning to taste yet. but im deff keepin her for more runs and im snaggin another pack or two. she showed me something n i wanna explore

Top Bottom