Bodhi Olmotherghani N La Hindu X Deadly G: Two Dog Seeds Blkbryjabba N Suprsilvrjabba

• Thread starter scrapmapple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

SsJ12

H

happy b

Hey scrap,this is totally off topic but what type of clone machine is that the leaves are sitting on?The reason I ask is im on the verge of buying one and im leaning towards a turbo klone but am still open to suggestions . any help would be really appreciated.
all the leaves are looking healthy . They all look similar from here . Are there any differences your trying to show that I'm not seeing?

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Hey scrap,this is totally off topic but what type of clone machine is that the leaves are sitting on?The reason I ask is im on the verge of buying one and im leaning towards a turbo klone but am still open to suggestions . any help would be really appreciated.
all the leaves are looking healthy . They all look similar from here . Are there any differences your trying to show that I'm not seeing?

That would be a turbokloner brother. I'm guessing cuz of the color and grooves in it. I have seen 48 site one. Best gift I've over gotten. Getcha one.
Cheers

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

@happy b
its an EZ cloner.
turbos and EZs are the only way to go imo.
the upward lip on the bottom piece is priceless.
no drip.
set it andforget it type shnitt.
not teally tryin to show diffs. just thought some of the finger angles and finger gaps were quite interesting. especially OlMamaGhanis
i thought the hard 90s of the SSJs bottom fingers caught my eye as well. also some of the venations and serrations worthy of documenting.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

superSilverJabba pink bubblegum juice. dense kush flower structure. im thinkin BX. get the bubba dom side rollin. we'll see. they comin down first thing this morn.
2 other ssJs too. but they dont seem to have as munch funk. but huge cola producers and a subtle tropical nose. plus they need to go like 76+ i think. we see what happs.

H

happy b

Looking good scrap.ssjs sound nice.Have you popped any of this summers testers?iv got my nepali x goji & urkle x omg going but they havnt been sexed yet.

Top Bottom