Bodhi Or Top Dawg.... And Why?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Avalonian

Avalonian

Get the source from sensi seeds directly ? And if you have a good time/money/skill delta, look at the auctions on MNS. Same P1 but their stuff is more segregated (more generations than SS), it's more funky for an gens extraction.

Necromancer

Necromancer

From what I've heard Bodhi is very spiritual with their strains and when selecting them to work with. Unfortunately I found this out after my seed purchases and never purchased any of their genetics. If I had to choose between the two I would choose bodhi.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Bodhi every day of the week. Topdawg is way overpriced. IMO, there are so many good genetics to buy these days that it’s foolish to pay $200 for a pack of seeds. You can buy 3 Bodhi packs for that much and guarantee find something just as good or better than anything topdawg.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

From what I've heard Bodhi is very spiritual with their strains and when selecting them to work with. Unfortunately I found this out after my seed purchases and never purchased any of their genetics. If I had to choose between the two I would choose bodhi.

I'm all about Bodhi too, but what in the hey does 'spiritual' even mean? That's a meaningless word if I ever heard one. I know it implies a lot, but what specifically does it mean?

Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm all about Bodhi too, but what in the hey does 'spiritual' even mean? That's a meaningless word if I ever heard one. I know it implies a lot, but what specifically does it mean?
I came to that conclusion because in an interview he spoke about his life long love for nature, his past of studying tribal culture's and medicine's also his pratice with psychoactive plants. He also spoke about Cannabis being "Earth's Wifi" for humans to open up their sensory gates that makes us who we are and reffered to this as finding the "Plant Spirit".

BioStimz

BioStimz

Bodhi every day of the week. Topdawg is way overpriced. IMO, there are so many good genetics to buy these days that it’s foolish to pay $200 for a pack of seeds. You can buy 3 Bodhi packs for that much and guarantee find something just as good or better than anything topdawg.

Hey that's cool. I can definitely understand the whole price thing.... but if all my genetics were based around a $70-dollar price tag..... then I'd be missing out on amazing cultivars like I-NYC, ect, ect.

Me.... I've honestly gotta have both, but I just can't find anything that hits my sweet spot like Top Dawg.

Meh.... there's no right or wrong answer anyways, so no biggie.

~

the rrock

the rrock

so Top Dawg won for you,smart move although you cant go wrong with either

BioStimz

BioStimz

so Top Dawg won for you,smart move although you cant go wrong with either

Yeah I guess I'm more of a chem-head. Chemdog's Sister, I-NYC, Sour Diesel, LD-95, I-95.... gotta have them all in the rotation. I've definitely got more Top Dawg in my lunchbox than Bodhi, but Bodhi does have a really, really wide selection of unique cultivars, and who doesn't want more variety?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Hey that's cool. I can definitely understand the whole price thing.... but if all my genetics were based around a $70-dollar price tag..... then I'd be missing out on amazing cultivars like I-NYC, ect, ect.

Me.... I've honestly gotta have both, but I just can't find anything that hits my sweet spot like Top Dawg.

Meh.... there's no right or wrong answer anyways, so no biggie.

~

Well it isn’t just price point. They both have good gear and I’ve grown seeds from both of them. my experience has been that the money topdawg is charging doesnt nowhere near justify or reflect the quality. Bodhis seeds at $70 are just as good or better than anything topdawg has so why spend twice as much or more on something that isn’t way better ?

That’s the point I was trying to make. Bodhi makes a 91skva, Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 x g13hp. I Bet my bottom dollar they will be just as good or better then any topdawg chem cross.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Bodhi makes a 91skva, Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 x g13hp. I Bet my bottom dollar they will be just as good or better then any topdawg chem cross.

So Bodhi does chem better than the King of chem? --> No way.

Bodhi couldn't even have that cross without Top Dawg genetics, so here's where we disagree.

A 91skva, Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 x g13hp cross isn't even in the same ballpark as I-NYC or I-95.

Not even remotely close.

But you wouldn't know that cuz it's foolish to pay for expensive Top Dawg gear.

~

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Bodhi couldn't even have that cross without Top Dawg genetics, so here's where we disagree.

A 91skva, Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 x g13hp cross isn't even in the same ballpark as I-NYC or I-95.

Not even remotely close.

~

LOL ok buddy , spend your money how you like. Just out of curiosity, why isn’t it in the same ballpark ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Not even remotely close.

~

In case you missed what I said , I speak from EXPERIENCE growing both there gear. That was before JJ put his prices through the roof and your right, there aren’t any seeds out there today worth what he is charging.

So please tell me , why do you say Bodhi couldn’t even have that cross without Topdawg ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Lineage and potency for starters.

Well your wrong about potency because Bodhis chem crosses will compete all day long. Please elaborate on why “Lineage” makes them not in the same ballpark ??

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Once again.... lineage.

Bodhi couldn't have come up with that cross in the absence of Top Dawg genetics. Period.

LMAO how ? What does topdawg have to do with any of the Bodhi chem crosses I posted ? And elaborate on lineage instead of just saying the word. Explain your argument on lineage because what your saying isn’t adding up

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

My question probably got lost in the post. Why would Bodhi not have those chem crosses without topdawg ?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Please elaborate on why “Lineage” makes them not in the same ballpark ??

Let me know where the Triangle Kush, Legend, Stardawg and ONYCD is in that Bodhi cross. Then get back to me on potency. K?

I-95 = Triangle Kush (F) x Legend Og/Stardawg IX2 (M)

I-NYC = I-95 (F) x ONYCD (M)

~

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Let me know where the Triangle Kush, Legend, Stardawg and ONYCD is in that Bodhi cross. Then get back to me on potency. K?

I-95 = Triangle Kush (F) x Legend Og/Stardawg IX2 (M)

I-NYC = I-95 (F) x ONYCD (M)

~

Ok so your saying 88g13hp isn’t in the same ballpark as TK, Legend OG, stardawg ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom