bodhi seeds greenway santa cruz drop

• Thread starter bodhi seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i dropped off 7 packs of og kush x x18 pakistani seeds, and most of my subcool collection at greenway in santa cruz.....

lilzayne

lilzayne

Very good to hear Bohdi, did you breed the OGxX18? If so, what OG cut was used? Thinkin about makin the drive to pick up some of your genetics. Keep up the great work!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

hey lilzayne, hows it going, the og cut is a very old cut from grass valley, my favorite for flavor, effect, smell, but super stretchy, i would say its closest to the tahoe.
hope you dont drive too far, make a beach day or hiking day out of it......

lilzayne

lilzayne

Sounds great Bohdi! Did you drop off any other kinds of crosses... I've been interested in your work for a while. You still working with Bubba?

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

just those right now...

and im still loving bubba....

maybe ill drop some tigers milk too (bubba x appalachia) in the next week.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Wow Bohdi, Tigers Milk! That sounds tooo good! Much respect for making quality genetics available to med patients. Keep up the great work!

-Lil Zayne

C

Chef_Flaco

any chance of you dropping appalachia clones? this is one that needs to be put out to the masses..

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

at this time i dont provide clones to any clubs. maybe someday, but i only have so much room, i usually pick seedling trays, over clone trays.

T

tfalch

Yea I'd love to see the tigers milk in there. I've been trying to find a reputable bubba. I live close to greenway. Let me know if you drop those seeds off. Thanks! Keep up the good work.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

blue dream x x18 pakistani
and
blackberry widow x appalachia
dropped at greenway today..

i need to germ test the tigers milk, but if its on i drop some off too..:sun2:

E

Element4NorCal

Greenway Santa Cruz

What are the TGA seeds that you dropped off at Greenway?

B

Blegit21

Id like to know the same about the TGA seeds.
Recently read a complaint about greenway and their TGA gear somewhere online i just cant remember where. Poster said something about fake genetics on some beans he got, maybe you could help clear that up...
If i remember correctly the complaint was about some beans labeled PurplexJTR.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i dont remember all the tga stuff but alot of it was rare and somewhat old.

so heres the story straight from my mouth....

someone with attitude went into greenway and flipped out because they were offering tga genetics that were no longer availible (no duh, they were from my private collection), and started saying they were fake and greenway are liars.... lol... and said he was gonna tell subcool on them. greenway called me and i sent subcool a message explaining that i was selling some of my collection which included some of his genetics, i never got a response, but im sure he took note of it. its funny how people get so worked up these days, this guy is probably bummed now because he lost out on all the tga strains he wanted that were no longer availible, they were right in front of him, and he dorked out by causing a scene.

what was the other site that the disinfo was posted so i can go clean up the mess..... lol.....

ps... if anybody picked up any of my x18 hybrids at greenway pm me for more info....

many blessings
b

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Bodhi was that you I gave the GH13 x OG Kush in Grass Valley back in about 2001ish or maybe Orgkid ? Anyway It was funny cause the same pack of seeds was given back to me by Elite when he was in Cali,LOL! He claimed they were from his stock but I know my writting!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

my memory is pretty bad, but it was probably okid.....
im in gv only twice a year....
but the circle keeps on turning....

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Bodhi, I am in socal no where new santa cruz.

I very much so would love me some tigers milk.

Will they ever be here or else where?

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

dropped today:

11 tigers milk (bubba kush x appalachia)
11 head trip (chocolate trip x afgooey x blockhead)
11 apollo 11 x startrain

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
bohdi you plan on dropping anything here soon

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

im trying to get my but in gear to do a chocolate trip release...

but that may be awhile...

i like doing special projects for thcfarmer..

L

luvmesumgreen

Bodhi...keep up the good work? But u never answered the ? bout making a drop online for those not in Cali...thanks bro been waiting to pick up sum of ur gear

Top Bottom