Bodhi Seeds in 100% organic glory...

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

twigboy

Hey Tex, any updates on your pretty ladies. Some killer plants you have!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are a couple of the 10 gallon army...OMFG!!!

First up is a Gooey King that is 4 days into flower..

Tex

Gooey King1
Gooey King2
Gooey King3
Gooey King4
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a Gooey King that is at 10 days into flower...insane lookin monster..

Tex

Gooey K1
Gooey K2
Gooey K3
Gooey K4
Gooey K5
Gooey K6
Gooey K7
Gooey K8
G

GDS StonerBoy

Holy shit 10 days?! That thing is gonna be a fuggin monster when its donee!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I shit you not...I swear it is at 10 or 11 days today..

Crazy lady goin wild...

Tex

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Gonna be a Big girl Tex!!!!!! Rockin the soil still I see. -RB-

T

twigboy

10 days in to flower, damn she's going be sick ass monster. Lookin dank for sure!!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

10 days????? what are feeding it???? steroids, blood, rocket fuel, hummingbird guano:icon_dizzy:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is some trippy shit...I have this big ass C99 x Startrain goin, vegged like a mofo in a 10 gallon pot, ready to go into the flower room....I toss her in there in she almost dies in the first 20 minutes, wilted over, looked like i hadn't watered in a week..pull her out and she perks back up in 10 minutes...put her back in and she chokes.....I had this situation before where full sativas couldn't take the 1k right out of the chute and you had to back off the light...but this was totally trippy to me.

Run into anything similar?

Tex

Z

zoeronerer

looking good tex............got me looking for the sfgan goo x kings looking correct ....

F

fruitloops

very nice looking plants. cant wait for the finish line. nice.

mack 10

mack 10

those are v nice good luck,an yeah that's strange reacting to the lights like that? how much light are we talking? soz if ya already said.

O

Oatmeleon

That gooey is gonna be friggin off the chains man...haha nice job she's a slutty one putting out so early...That's weird about the TW cross, what are ya gonna do?? Where do you get your ten gallon pots those are sweet. Nice grow im subscribed...

Oat

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
no updates?

those were lookinb good on 5/31, some was in 10day flower back then...hook up some pics man....that bodhi gear looks topshelf....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is the C99 x Startrain in all her glory....not exactly 100% organic, runnin hydro with AN three part with the full regime on top and gettin super results.

These smell like trainwreck and is frosty like the wreck and crazy vigor of C99

Tex

C99 Star 1
C99 Star 2
C99 Star 3
C99 Star 4
C99 Star 5
C99 Star 6
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is the Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine, she is a monster strain, we just pulled right at 2lbs off of 4 plants under a 1k, super dense hard nugs...

Big up Bodhi!!!

Tex

Bubba Blue 1
Bubba Blue 2
Bubba Blue 3
Bubba Blue 4
Bubba Blue 5
C

cannabaholic

Hey TK awesome looking ladies ya got there. I'm a big fan of Bodhi's work myself. I'm currently veggin out some trinity x startrain, just wonderin if that was one you've grown out too. If so can ya give me a lil input on what ya think about her. Thanks man....what happened to the Super Soil runs?? Done with em?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Haven't done the trinity cross but i am sure it is steller like the rest...

Still runnin super soil, I do it all, I am diversified...lol

Tex

C

cannabaholic

Haha it'll keep ya on your toes thats for sure.

That Bubbashine is ridiculous man, I gotta get me some more of B's gear!I got the pre98 Bubba x Afghan and sr71 pk x appalachia up next too. Cant wait!

Top Bottom