Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Another question I forgot to ask was what's the best way to store beans that won't be used for awhile to keep them fresh? Refrigerator? Thanks ahead. Don't wanna hurt these fine genetics. Wish I had more space to work with but everything come with time I guess
I think the general consensus is in a dark spot in the freezer but I just keep mine in a dry spot in my basement and have had no issues over many years, some more than 10 years old

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Good to know, was worried about ordering more strains I want but can't run whole packs at a time so just wanted to make sure they were good for later use

Minitiger

Minitiger

I think the general consensus is in a dark spot in the freezer but I just keep mine in a dry spot in my basement and have had no issues over many years, some more than 10 years old

Freezer or the fridge? I think that unless you're planning on keeping them a long-ass time before sprouting, like over five years, the fridge is fine. But I'm with you, I just keep my beans in the packs they come in, then throw them in an airtight container with some rice and put them in the back of my chest of drawers. Haven't had a problem yet. In fact. I just sprouted some SSDD, Tree of Life and Larry Lotus a couple weeks ago, 15 (well, 16 actually) and got 100% germination. And those seeds were just sitting in the back of my chest of drawers for a year or so. I even spilled one of the TL pots two days after I put it in soil, couldn't find the seed so I just scooped up all the soil, put it back in the pot and planted another TL seed. About a week later, the initial seed that I thought I had lost broke dirt in the corner of the pot. Scooped it out and gave it it's own pot, hence the reason why I have six TL's now.

I will admit, though, that I did finally put all of the rest of my beans in these plastic test tubes I bought a while ago and filled them with rice and threw them in the fridge the other day. Just trying to be safe. But I agree with you. I think that as long as they're stored in a cool, dark, dry place, they'll remain viable for years.

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nepali og x goji f3 pheno#3
20160401 224456
nepali og goji f3 phenp2(keeper)
20160402 221923
20160402 222023
and seeded with some f2 for future pheno hunts.
20160402 222155

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Gorgeous. Especially the keeper pheno. Holy shit....

I think you may have already addressed this, but how does that Nepali/Goji smoke? And compared to the Goji f1's? Just curious.
Very similar.for me theyr more about improved structure.u couldnt improve on the flavor o goji.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Very similar.for me theyr more about improved structure.u couldnt improve on the flavor o goji.

Nice. So it's basically the same type flavor/high, just better structure? Haven't grown my Goji's yet (thought I was gonna this round, but decided not to. Obviously haha), so I'm not sure about the structure, but I always have a little bit of the flowers around. To me, it's such a healing, healthy strain. I've mentioned it before on other threads, but Goji (for me anyways) is super medicinal. Meaning: I don't smoke any cigarettes for like four hours (and I'm a heavy cig smoker), my beer sits on the coffee table untouched for like two hours (and I like my beers haha). It's really one of the best strains I've come across. The batch I have right now is kind of old, high's a little heavier than usual, but still very good.

Gawddamn it..... Maybe I should popped some of my Goji beans this round..... Hahaha!!!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nice. So it's basically the same type flavor/high, just better structure? Haven't grown my Goji's yet (thought I was gonna this round, but decided not to. Obviously haha), so I'm not sure about the structure, but I always have a little bit of the flowers around. To me, it's such a healing, healthy strain. I've mentioned it before on other threads, but Goji (for me anyways) is super medicinal. Meaning: I don't smoke any cigarettes for like four hours (and I'm a heavy cig smoker), my beer sits on the coffee table untouched for like two hours (and I like my beers haha). It's really one of the best strains I've come across. The batch I have right now is kind of old, high's a little heavier than usual, but still very good.

Gawddamn it..... Maybe I should popped some of my Goji beans this round..... Hahaha!!!!
Gojis are pretty tall and stretchy.
i cropped these not long before i flipped em.
20150328 020430

Limonene

Limonene

i know im repeating myself..

but...

you guys grow amazing plants!!!

i love all these new tester grows... and new grows of old favorites...

im finally forgiving myself for not being on breedbay as much as i would like, by showing my dedication to the community through creation....

seedlings for this years outdoor are up and going... (mostly landrace indicas, rks hybs, nepalis and indians... and some oaxacans)

testers are done for the sunshine daydream hybrids..

and im ready to unveil my new seed company called supernatural selections. its a back to the future pure f1 hybrid and landrace... return to the source... only way forward is going backwards, deep line dream seed alchemical cannabis transformational interactive time machine.

heres the new tester list, things probably wont start happening till 4/20, please dont send request emails yet as mrs b is still finishing up the wookie testers. you can enquire on 420 or after or sooner if i give the word. [email protected] your welcome to post this tester list to other forums if you would like.

Chemdog D x ssdd
chem 1 x ssdd
ssh x ssdd
butterscotch x ssdd
goji og b cut x ssdd
axis x ssdd
wifi x ssdd
gsc forum x ssdd
gg4 x ssdd
blue dream x ssdd
road kill unicorn f2x ssdd
fat cherry x ssdd
purple diesel x ssdd
wookie 41 x ssdd
dread bread x ssdd
the white x ssdd
tk x ssdd
HA og x ssdd
cherry-o x ssdd
kasmir 22 x ssdd
atf x ssdd
mendo purps x ssdd
strawberry milk x ssdd
Chemdog 91 skunk va x ssdd
tigermelon 2 x ssdd
loompa headband x ssdd
stardawg guava x ssdd
bubba kush x ssdd
3 kings og x ssdd
kush 4 x ssdd

supernatural selections:

vietnamese 7 x columbian x afghani
Hawaiian sativa x columbian x afghani
bandaid haze x columbian x afghani
bubba x kashmir
mango biche x kashmir
black kandahar x kashmir
congo pine x kashmir
lao x kashmir
purple malawi x kashmir
axis x kashmir
vietnamese 7 x kashmir

thank you to all the testers, even if we are slow to respond all the data is being compiled.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

ssh x ssdd could be mega! my second choice would be gg4 x ssdd but I'm not going to apply, have no space for testers :(
Dunno man thos bubba x kashmir are calling my name.super natural eh.i know alot would like those landrace strains.
limo could u post that on my other bodhi thread on the other spot please bro?i dont have a clue how.

Limonene

Limonene

Dunno man thos bubba x kashmir are calling my name.super natural eh.i know alot would like those landrace strains.
limo could u post that on my other bodhi thread on the other spot please bro?i dont have a clue how.
what do you think i am your secretary?!

Top Bottom