Bodhi Seeds White Sky (Krome's White x Endless Sky)

• Thread starter SourBubba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SourBubba

I'm trying find some info on this strain. I don't know a lot about the Endless Sky except that its Dr. Greenthumbs. Bodhi any description on this cross? Smells? Structure? Thanks

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I jus ordered bodhi seeds blue Tara, white lotus, head trip and yo mamma if any one could give me info on these also I would appreciate it thanks guys

A

Apophis

I jus ordered bodhi seeds blue Tara, white lotus, head trip and yo mamma if any one could give me info on these also I would appreciate it thanks guys

yeah got a couple packs of each from the tude myself . . . .not much info on these except for bbay, and not much on the strains available at the tude. guess we will all find out in a few months haha.

Straits

Straits

here's some descriptions

Bodhi Seeds White Sky

This plant was created for the people needing a medical indica, with a heavy duty knockout, couchlock effect. she has light floral and hashy notes with an abundance of easy to grow flowers...
Mother: kromes "the white" is probably the most consistantly trichome covered plant currently out there, its solid, deadly potent, and has a warm tart hashy taste...
Father: endless sky is a big yeilding, frosty, super knockout indica hybrid made famous by dr greenthumb, its a cross between an iranian indica and grenadine, ES has a beautiful bouquet of soft flowers and sometimes pink pistils, but be careful she can be deadly. This is a new line that is currently in testing. these are limited pre release packs.

Bodhi Seeds Blue Tara

Genetics: bubba kush x bluemoonshine x afgooey x blockhead
Flowering Time: Medium
Outdoor Harvest:
Characteristics: warm snuggly euphoric blueberry kush

There has been such an amazing demand for more bodhiseeds here at attitude that ive decided to open the seed vault and release a few of the hybrids ive been working on using my personal favorite males and females, these strains are new and are just now being tested, so im offering them up as a special limited pre release.

Blue tara is a hybrid of one of my alltime favorites, bubbashine which is a cross of bubba kush and bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno), bubbashine smells of hot buttered blueberry muffins and kush, grows like a big og covered in crystals, and has an amazing potent warm snuggly euphoric pain relieving effect, especially good for nerve pain. the father of the line is my snow lotus male, which is afgooey x blockhead (x19 dom male), this male has proven to up potency, frost, and yeild, while letting the unique traits of the female to shine through.

Bodhi Seeds White Lotus

Genetics: the white x snowlotus
Outdoor Harvest:
Height: Medium
Characteristics: extreme frost and potency

Kromes "the white" is probably the most consistantly trichome covered plant currently out there, its solid, deadly potent, and has a warm tart hashy taste... the snow lotus male is my current main man, he just does not throw out a bad hybrid, he is the star child of afgooey and a x19 leaning blockhead male (no sweetooth traits present) and lets the female traits pass through in a cross while uping the size, frost, and potency.
This is a new line that is currently in testing. these are limited pre release packs.

Bodhi Seeds Head Trip

Genetics: chocolate trip x goohead
Outdoor Harvest:
Characteristics: huge earthy cocoa mind body liberation

The infamous katsu cut of dutch flowers chocolate trip makes the love connection with my proven super lover afgooey (maui haze x afghani) x blockhead male (snowlotus male).
This is a new line that is currently in testing. these are limited pre release packs.

Bodhi Seeds Yo Mama

Sex: Regular
Genetics: afgooey x appalachia (green crack x tres dawg)
Outdoor Harvest:
Characteristics: giant crystal apple butter wizards staff

"YO MAMA" afgooey x appalachia (green crack x tres dawg).... big, bold, and beautiful.... just like your mama... using two amazing proven breeding partners this one is all about extreme trichome production. they look like lime green crystal wish mountains and smell of apple spice, skittles, carmel, and lemon balm. deep warm zonking body high bear hug with a happy heavy head... 9 weeks flowering :hi:

overgrown

overgrown

Anything from bodhi is always top notch.that blue tara is gona be good I got some myself

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Instead of the head trip I got the cheech wizard green curry Og x snow lotus any body ever heard of green curry Og I haven't seen to many Og crosses from bodhi so it should be sick but any of you Og experts know what the green curry cut is?? I deff think that the blue Tara is going to b amazing and I was pissed I could get the white lotus but I got the white sky witch sounds likeits going to be a monster super frotsy beast witch I hope does and seeing bodhi's gear I dnt expect any thing less than super dank bodhi's the man

Latest posts

Top Bottom