Bodhi Testers-purple Unicorn X Pirate Sweat

• Thread starter Mr.Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

I received a tester pack from Mr. and Mrs. Bodhi of Purple Unicorn x Pirate Sweat. I have heard that Purple Unicorn is Bodhi's favorite purple and I heard him mention loving the Pirate Sweat in his interview on the Potcast. I started ten seeds and only 6 made it without dampening off. They are joined by a few Headband from Hazeman and a Ricks Pupil Bx clone I call Morty. I'll add pictures from the first few weeks of veg. I think I will start the flower cycle in the next week or so.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I received a tester pack from Mr. and Mrs. Bodhi of Purple Unicorn x Pirate Sweat. I have heard that Purple Unicorn is Bodhi's favorite purple and I heard him mention loving the Pirate Sweat in his interview on the Potcast. I started ten seeds and only 6 made it without dampening off. They are joined by a few Headband from Hazeman and a Ricks Pupil Bx clone I call Morty. I'll add pictures from the first few weeks of veg. I think I will start the flower cycle in the next week or so.
You got a link for this interview on pot cast?I can't find it

B

Burned Haze

Good luck and awesome genetics :)

Anyways subscribed and hope you find a true gem! They definitely look nice and healthy And green.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

Hey y'all sorry I've been M.I.A. Quick update I'm at week 2 day 10 of flower. Pictures are from this monday. The room is starting to smell like a lemonade stand with a side of kerosene. The purple unicorn x pirate sweat are still chugging along happy and green. I did a papaya fpj, pure blend pro, and LAB foliar feed and the girls loved it. I have been a fan organics for awhile put KNF is a diy farmers wet dream. There is literally a way to make every input your plants could need. I just love the process of becoming self-sufficient.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

I have a quick little update on this run. The standout from this run was definitely the purple unicorn/pirate sweat. It had some of the prettiest purple flowers I have ever seen. It was covered in resin all the way down the fan leaves, and my only regret was not putting them in a bigger pot. It had a grape Koolaid type smell with an under current of a hot and sweaty dog. I know that is an odd description, but It was definitely an enticing smell. I kept the male that matched this plants structure, but I was not able to get any clones of this pheno to root(most likely grower error). I have 3 more that are in a greenhouse right now and I can't wait to see what those do in full sun. I harvested some Hazeman Headband, mass medical deadly sativa, and ricks pupil as well everything should be ready for jars by Sunday.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

So the rest of the purple unicorns/pirate sweats turned out to be male. One in particular has excellent structure and a really rank funk to it. Its got that classic purple smell with a really musky bottom end that finishes with a floral note. Imagine a locker room after football practice and somebody's mom comes in and sprays a fuck ton of lavender breeze febreeze. He will forever be known as "June bug."

IMG 20190612 102338
IMG 20190612 101857
MVIMG 20190612 101925
IMG 20190612 101959
IMG 20190612 101833
IMG 20190612 101857
MVIMG 20190612 101925
IMG 20190612 101959
Funk junky

Funk junky

Gotta say it bodhis gear rocks.
Been very impressed especially with the Appalachian dad r.i.p. shame he lost it.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

Been very impressed especially with the Appalachian dad r.i.p. shame he lost it.
Oh
I definitely agree with you Bodhi is my favorite breeder. I will be using the male that passed stress testing for the foreseeable future.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
So the rest of the purple unicorns/pirate sweats turned out to be male. One in particular has excellent structure and a really rank funk to it. Its got that classic purple smell with a really musky bottom end that finishes with a floral note. Imagine a locker room after football practice and somebody's mom comes in and sprays a fuck ton of lavender breeze febreeze. He will forever be known as "June bug."
Did you notice the female pistils popping out on this male? To me thats not a good sign if its showing hermi traits.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

The male I'm keeping went through the same torture and he's solid as a rock. There's chem genetics on both sides of the lineage on this polyhybrid so I may have been a bit agressive. I killed the hermi and put it in the compost pile.

Did you notice the female pistils popping out on this male? To me thats not a good sign if its showing hermi traits.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

(Pirate Sweat x Purple Unicorn F3)-I called it Bass Chalice

Report Template:

flower time: out of the 10 seeds started 4 are in the flower room. They were placed directly into flower after germination. 3 are surviving and one male is kicking ass. It was a space issue more than anything. I was also starting the outdoor hemp seeds in the same space. I ended up with one outstanding female. Honestly, I really wish I could have started a few more of these. It was the most beautiful purple frost covered Kush looking nuggets. This might be the best purple Kush hybrid I have smoked. I really wish I would have given her a longer veg time so that I would have had more in the stash.

stretch: Pretty much stayed the height you flowered at. Maybe a 10-15% stretch. I did top her, and she grew more out than up.

issues (stress): there was significant environmental issues with the basement. Air conditioning went out and the washing machine broke and flooded the grow room. Once everything was sealed and sorted one of my 315 watt CMH light fixtures blew about 3 weeks into flower so they definitely were pretty hardy.

plant size: 36”

yield: 2.5 oz

aroma: Honestly, it’s hard to pin down. It kinda smells like a frat house, but just before somebody’s mother is coming and they spray Lavender Febreze in the hall way. With a

flavor: Grape jolly ranchers, Sweat, hash, and bad breath

effect: Almost felt like a micro dose of mushrooms. Super giggly uplifting high, colors seemed brighter, and definitely had my body floating. But it’s not a particularly productive high, but if you smoke somebody out at a party you will quickly become “the dude”. This stuff really just makes you a smiling giggling idiot and I love it. I felt like a teenager not a care in the world, but you knew it would be just fine.

bag appeal: amazing. Dense afghani looking nugs, that were solid purple with a silver sheen due to the thick coating of resin.

overall impression (be honest): The nugs were reminiscent of some of the best purple Kush I got in college. It reminds me of the good purp from the early 2000’s with an extra little kick. A pack of this would easily go for 3200 down south no questions asked. Probably 2500 wholesale

keeper? I would buy these in a heartbeat. I was not able to get the clones to root and I am pretty bummed, but I kept, and stress tested a male in the greenhouse and that looked like her twin. Hopefully, I can outcross it to my Royal Clone and find a phenotype that resembles the would-be keeper.

Top Bottom