Bodhi's Kindness

• Thread starter M.Kelso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.Kelso

M.Kelso

I figured I'd share a few photos of the Kindness plants I have going. Sorry if the aren't the best photos, I snapped them with my phone. These are various photos through out the past few weeks. Flush begins in a couple of days so Ill try to snap some more photos over the next 10-14 days. I started out popping 6 beans, 4 were female. All 4 are being grown in a low pressure aeroponic system that I built from scratch. Nutrient regime is basically the same as stink buds. They are flowering out under a 600 watt hps in a 4x4 area. Day temps are 75 f, night temps are 65/68 f. Hope you enjoy :)

- Kelso

Bodhis kindness
Bodhis kindness 2
Bodhis kindness 3
Bodhis kindness 4
Bodhis kindness 5
Bodhis kindness 6
Bodhis kindness 7
M.Kelso

M.Kelso

I want to try that Goji but I don't know if I want to pop them it just yet. I have 2 other strains to run to see what ones I'm keeping as mothers before I can pop another pack.

M.Kelso

M.Kelso

I wonder how quick she roots when cloned? Stretching scares me a little, especially in flower because I can always curtail my clones veg time but I can't raise my tents ceilings. My #3 pheno of Kindness is a little too close to the bulb at the moment. She got a little burnt on the tallest cola and that was with a scrog screen but I should also mention that this round is from seed, not clone. So I'll see how she truly performs next round.

-Kelso

H

happy b

Mine took ages to root (goji)but I was useing a different way I usually do so it wasn't a dialed in technique . synergy and ssdd rooted like hell though.

M.Kelso

M.Kelso

That doesn't surprise me if it has OG in it. Now that I switched to aero, I can now mark down which of my plants rooted when. Kindness took 5-6 days depending per pheno.

-kelso

M.Kelso

M.Kelso

Here pheno #1 at day 47. #1 as the most trich production. This is probably going to be the smallest yielding one out of the lot. Its covered in these pinky finger sized buds but like I said, trich production has been crazy. Sugar leaves were covered by day 25.

WP 20150226 09 09 19 Pro
WP 20150226 09 09 25 Pro
WP 20150226 09 09 31 Pro
M.Kelso

M.Kelso

Heres pheno #4. This is the fruitiest smelling pheno of the lot. This gal doesn't produce much besides these golf ball sized tops. All four phenos this run are all from seed so I still have to see how they will act clones. I kinda more or less topped them and let them do their thing this round.

WP 20150226 09 09 37 Pro
WP 20150226 09 09 43 Pro
WP 20150226 09 09 51 Pro
J

jeff1962

Goji does stretch alot..it is easy to clone and I popped 8 beans with 6 being ladies and none of the phenos were the same...all my phenos are real nice smoke...all my friends love my #1 pheno and it smells real nice, I also have the og leaning pheno and its got a kick to it also and looks real greasy on the vine..

M.Kelso

M.Kelso

Sounds delicious. Maybe I'll pop mine soon, maybe I wont. I'm trying super hard to find someone I could buy some GSC pollen off of. I have a Purple Kush variant I'm calling Kelso's Purple Kush or KPK for short. I want to cross it with a cookies but I don't have the space to buy a bunch of seed to pop for pollen. So if I can't find anybody generous enough, I'll probably pop my Goji pack.

-Kelso

M

motz

Wonder if that Goji throws predominant female genes. Got some Goji Purple Fire Thai's rollin and 4 out of 5 were females.
Has anyone else made this observation with Goji or a cross of it?

M.Kelso

M.Kelso

What I have to say with my experience with Bodhi that the majority of my packs were fems. I always felt that if you buy regs and you get mostly fems, that's just good stable breeding. But it is possible. I never really put much thought into it but if humans can carry female dominate traits, so can plants. And thanks for all the friendly words guys. When I get the garden dialed in, I'll do an actually journal on this strain since I don't see much info out there besides what bodhi has to say about it.

-Kelso

kds710

kds710

Nice job on these kelso . The qualitys definitely there. I have Bodhi's Goji OG and Synergy in flower at the moment, both not even 2 weeks in. I'm lookin forward to seeing how this kindness bud looks trimmed n cured

Top Bottom